3 Lakes ride + camping, March 3rd-4th

Started by Agent, February 22, 2006, 10:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agent

Me and some friends are going up there with our quads to hang out with the Florida Nissan Trail Riders group. Taking out a grill, some beers, and our R/C trucks also! Should be a great time. Leaving Brandon about 9:30 or so, and hope to get there around noonish. IM me for any questions!
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

redtree511

Dude.  Where the F you been?? Where is 3 lakes??
99 Ford Ranger
01 Raptor

garym

sorry,
that weekend is l-cross for the rest of us

Agent

cool. I hope you guys enjoy lcross

Jeff, whats up dude... I've been low key ever since that incident with the squirrel...
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

wilburz

MIght be down with riding up dar. You ain't bringing no squirrels is ya?
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

redtree511

Quote from: Agent on February 23, 2006, 09:10:20 PM
cool. I hope you guys enjoy lcross

Jeff, whats up dude... I've been low key ever since that incident with the squirrel...

Please tell me about the squirrel  :D  Where is this place any way??
99 Ford Ranger
01 Raptor

Busta Nutt


Agent

hahh, it was a squirrel execution. I'm not sure if I should go into it here....
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

team_quad_green

that will be a awesome ride. I rode there last weekend
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

Honda328i

Agent, sorry you were not feeling well today, I did talk with your Nissan buddies today.  Perhaps next time,  we had a blast.
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com