ONF 2/25/06

Started by CBR250R, February 22, 2006, 12:41:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CBR250R

Is anyone up for a trail ride?  Steve?? Tim??
89 250R

Ida_Mann

I'll most likely be up there later in the day, but I will have my daughter with me and trying out the new utility,,,,,so I'll be going slow.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

susieblazer



  Wish we could but already planned ahead for the big Zephyrhills car show, auction and swap meet.....................
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Honda328i

Quote from: CBR250R on February 22, 2006, 12:41:16 AM
Is anyone up for a trail ride?  Steve?? Tim??

Chris,

Would love to, but I'm spending the day with the kids this w/e.  Next time :ThumbsUp.gif
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]