how steady is your hand

Started by dreth, February 22, 2006, 12:22:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowestYfz450


Kawa3

that last part was hard.


didn't get me though :(
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Miami450R

lol. seen it before but still good game kinda hard.

wat r allaya'lls scores?
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

kfx400rob

omg that scared the sh!t outa me lol
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

53yfz450

holy crap that was freaking scary. my hearts still going crazy. !!!!!!!!!!
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

MachineDog

Haha! Thank god I've already seen that on break.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Southern4x4

cuz u couldnt get past the first level ;)
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

dirtyface

06 Bomb Outlander 800 max xt
27 xtr  type 7 wheels
hmf pipe
08 Polaris Rzr 800

88 250r

Honda328i

Worked better after I took the food and hair out of the mouse, but now I gotta do that all over again after I tossed the cookies on the puter  ;D
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

TurboBanshee_kid

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

ronny86250r

good one just turn your volume up all the way then get someone to do the maze >:D

Hondarider22

its not working when i click it  ???

dynodon

Good one, It scared the H---- out of me, just remember Dreth We all owe you one now  ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

2006YFZ450

Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on February 22, 2006, 02:26:31 AM
That was not very scary :-\

Same here :P

The guy comes up before you even finish the 3rd maze :-\
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Ida_Mann

Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on February 22, 2006, 11:09:44 AM
Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on February 22, 2006, 02:26:31 AM
That was not very scary :-\

Same here :P

The guy comes up before you even finish the 3rd maze :-\

somehow I doubt you were ever spanked.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Quad32x

Should  I  use  my  left  hand  or  my  jacking  hand ? ???
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Quad32x on February 22, 2006, 02:48:21 PM
Should  I  use  my  left  hand  or  my  jacking  hand ? ???

why does it matter if you use your left or the hand you use to pump the ATV lift with?  :-[

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

MachineDog

Quote from: Ida_Mann on February 22, 2006, 03:56:33 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on February 22, 2006, 02:48:21 PM
Should  I  use  my  left  hand  or  my  jacking  hand ? ???

why does it matter if you use your left or the hand you use to pump the ATV lift with?  :-[

Id@
LMAO! That brightened up my morning.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

gery350

BASTARD! i expected it and it still scared the bejesus out of me.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Yamaha72

I almost fell backwards in my chair!!!!!!!!! that was a god one!!!!!!!!!!
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

geektrx

a$$hole

that was some sick sh*t
Yes, I do talk to myself, it is the only way I can have an intelligent conversation. There is a fine line between genius and insanity, and the only trait that separates the two is the amount of pay.

06 TRX
94 Kawi Bayou
91 Seadoo SP
91 Kawi TS