immoklee drag race saturday night

Started by 535banshee, February 21, 2006, 12:26:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

535banshee

hey guys immokalee raceway is having a IHRA street warrior race on saturday. i called the track and talked to them and they said for me to call them on tuesday to see if we can run. they said we sould be able to but want to make sure. they are having hooters girls and biniki contest also. just bring it and lets find out who is the fastest. matt you cant go because you have a honda. honda go on motorcross tracks ;D

450R_Matt

I herd you have some Honda parts on that thing you call a quad. :o

I guess I could put my motor in Dylans quad and race you.  Thats about the same power to weight you are running   ;D
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

450R_Matt

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

535banshee


methyman

Hey Jeff take out one piston and we can race each other on the drag strip or MX track where ever you want to loose at. :P
Sponsorship
[url="http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/"]http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/[/url]

535banshee

you honda guys always crying.TAKE OUT ONE PISTON AND I WILL RACE. JUST BECAUSE YOU RACE A TURD BOSENT MEAN I HAVE TO TAKE MINE APART

535banshee

THE TRACK SAID WE CAN RACE ON SATURDAY NIGHT. SO IF YOU HAVE IT BRING IT

450R_Matt

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Hoosier Daddy

hey! dont mock me you butthole! lol   ;D
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

450R_Matt

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

450R_Matt

Your so easy to pick on brother. ;)    Plus you ride a Banshee.. :-\ >:(   ;D
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

450R_Matt

Jeff,

I talked to Boose last night and he said its a street race going on. I guess  all the street legal that want to race? Are you sure they will let you run that yard dart you have?  :o

Let me know what time your going I might bring out the Titan to see if it will run in the 9s    :P
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

535banshee

i called track and the said yes. i will call again and check again

535banshee

the track said yes we can run. they know want we are bring and said we just have to run together

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: 1fast250r on February 22, 2006, 02:59:14 PM
Your so easy to pick on brother. ;)    Plus you ride a Banshee.. :-\ >:(   ;D

and a 250r
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

methyman

I made some calls down to Miami and getting a few guys to come up. They will be might come up Friday night to test and tune.


Latas

Matthew
Sponsorship
[url="http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/"]http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/[/url]

535banshee

well we put alberts 535 out on the track last night. 1 to 5 override and sand drag gears just to see if it would make it down the track. the bike ran out of gear little bit before 3/4 track. chris let of the gas than because he didnt want to hurt the motor. to everyones suprise the board said 6.91 at 82mph. the mph was low because of him letting of the gas.

tribal banshee

jeff what was the fastest time ran with a atv???????
'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

535banshee


450R_Matt

Im not sure if he was talking about you Jeff or the fastest time ran down the track on a quad.  I know I have seen some fast quads out their but I dont know if their is a record time for a quad.  Hell I got smoked by a Polaris scrambler with nos and a wheelie bar.   :-[  I think he ran in the 6's
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

tribal banshee

yeh I was just asking in general not just Jeff
'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com