1FasterBlaster needs a new name!

Started by 1FasterBlaster, February 18, 2006, 09:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FasterBlaster

I finally saw my Blaster go...she will be missed!! sniff :-[ sniff But on to bigger and better things. I will be getting a YFZ soon and need a new name.

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

TurboBanshee_kid

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

susieblazer



  CHINOYFZ'R    or   CHINO-YFZPOSSEE      :Y 2:L
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

SlowestYfz450


2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

1FasterBlaster

I like 1slowyfz, hmmm...a SLEEPER!! They'd never see it till it hits them.

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

yunt2ride

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

TurboBanshee_kid

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

Southern4x4

Quote from: 1FasterBlaster on February 20, 2006, 01:02:22 AM
I like 1slowyfz, hmmm...a SLEEPER!! They'd never see it till it hits them.
or JunkyYfz
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Yamaha72

How much did you end up getting rid of it for???
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

klutchbuster400


1FasterBlaster

I sold it for $1800. to someone in Homosassa

Yamaha72

Quote from: 1FasterBlaster on February 23, 2006, 12:41:43 AM
I sold it for $1800. to someone in Homosassa

Man finally!!!! you had that thing for sale a while!!!! It was a nice blaster i'm suprised you only got 1800 for it. Now time for that YFZ450.... Goodluck.

  Luca
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

Busta Nutt


qt314nfla

I like Susie's idea w/ ChinoYFZ-Posse .  However depending how you chose to ride it we could change it to ChinoYFZ-Poser.  You know I'm kidding w/ you on that last one Chino. ;D

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com