Hotel in front of Croom?

Started by FishaHallic, March 04, 2006, 01:39:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FishaHallic

Anyone know the name of the hotel at the Croom entrance?  Thanks in advance.

CABLEGUY1

Don't remember the name of it but I'm sure if you call the gate at Croom they could tell you.

o4250


dynodon

I believe that it is  a Hampton Inn
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

FishaHallic


Toomey

Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

geektrx

anyone know how much the rates are??
Yes, I do talk to myself, it is the only way I can have an intelligent conversation. There is a fine line between genius and insanity, and the only trait that separates the two is the amount of pay.

06 TRX
94 Kawi Bayou
91 Seadoo SP
91 Kawi TS

FishaHallic

I called for rates for next friday 3-10-06, Best Western was $99 a night without the AAA discount and Hampton Inn was $129 ( I think)  with AAA discount.

Honda328i

Lock your bikes up very well if you do stay around there, I have heard too many stories of bikes missing.  Enclosed trailer parked backwards is best.
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Moose

That is true, many quads have been taken right from the parking lot at night, trailers and all.

I would find a place about 5 or 10 minutes away, still close by, but not right in the hot spot. I hate to say it, but camping at Croom isn't very safe either. Quads have been taken while the people slept just 20' away.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

donnie_darko


TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: Moose on March 05, 2006, 09:29:56 PM
That is true, many quads have been taken right from the parking lot at night, trailers and all.

I would find a place about 5 or 10 minutes away, still close by, but not right in the hot spot. I hate to say it, but camping at Croom isn't very safe either. Quads have been taken while the people slept just 20' away.

Croom has gotten safer. The ranger patrols at night in his personal vehicle. The hotel is a different story. The motorcylce shop will store your quads and or trailer for a small fee.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com