The Perfect wedding present

Started by SlowestYfz450, February 15, 2006, 08:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowestYfz450

Well we werent really trying to get pregnant. I had the feeling she was and I didnt want it to feel like a "mistake"......... Im just confused right now. called my brother, heavy equiptment operators are running between 21-24 an hour right now. looks like im headin to missiouri

Bo322

Slowest,

My kids, son 18 and a daughter 15, are THE BEST thing that could ever have happened to me. You must view this blessing as a golden opportunity to raise a person. It's up to you to teach him or her how to be a GOOD HUMAN BEING. Too many parents out there just don't give a crap. They could care less about the example they set for their children.
Don't ever see this as a burden but as the most precious gift you could ever recieve. Cherish this time...........it will fly by.

SlowestYfz450

I didnt mean that the baby pissed all my dreams away. I Did, cause now I am seeing all of these other methods of BC, like getting clipped.... lol.. just been stressed the last few days. Today went to buy my fiance a car, drove it 1/4 mile down the road and the radiator exploded. Drove it back to the guys house, he said it was As is.... So as I started to come after him with steel toes ready to be shoved up his A.... He gave me my money back and we were on our way.......

SlowestYfz450

PS. All at the same time I feel blessed that this happened to me.  I had such a wierd child hood because I had a single mom that worked 65 hours a week because she was a DM at hardee's. I have seen my dad 6 times sense I was 3 and up untill 1997 he only lived 2 hours away. My mom is the coolest person in the world, I couldnt have asked for a better parent. And knowing my dad( stepdad but blood wouldnt have brought us closer) is upstairs in heaven, playing golf and watching over me knows that there is someone up there to help me through the rough times......

SlowestYfz450

Ok Im gunna let everyone know now that I lied about Amanda and I " trying" to have a baby. Its just when I found out I felt dumb, to be honest. Then I didn't want people on here thinking that my " unborn" child was a mistake or just another thing I screwed up. I have so much repsect for 99% of the people on this site and ya'll opnions means alot to me. Mrs.nightbreed and Nightbreed are some of the coolest people. I have asked some really dumb questions about my bikes and they didnt mind taking time out of thier day to help me figure it out. Im young, Scared and This is an entirely new thing for me. im 17 and my life has just begun. my fear is being like my real dad. I cant believe I have opened up like this to the entire site but Owell...... Im not a shy person. just dont know what else to say/do

gery350

i've never met you but i gotta tell ya you sound very mature for your age.
its normal to be scared, none of us know what the future holds.
but i do believe everything happens for a reason. have faith and you'll be fine.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Mrs.Nightbreed

A baby is not a mistake. It is a surprise...

A mistake is something you would take back if you could. A surprise is something you didn't know how much you loved until you got it  :)

SlowestYfz450

The posistion I am in right now, I wouldnt change. I got myself into this, now I get to prove that Im not just a dumb kid. And that I can be a better person then my Father.... Plus I get to train the next digger doug  or Bill ballance hahah 8)

yunt2ride

Your 17, if she is not pregnant, getting pregnant is not going to help in any way. Your time to be a better father to your child can wait. If you are scared now then you will be terrified if she actually becomes pregnant. Wait and see how things go between the two of you. You both need to live a little and enjoy each other without putting a child in the middle. Get a job and save a little and make sure that your ready and you will gain so much at the end.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

SlowestYfz450

Its not in my hands anymore. The man upstairs took over, and I put all my trust in him.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com