why dont they just shoot saddam?

Started by mikeE36, February 14, 2006, 12:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeE36

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11302827/

i mean really who do these guy think they are, showing up for court in pajamas, only michael jackson is aloud to do that. Now there going on hunger strike as well. just shoot these fools and be done with it.

Numkut

Rediculous just think about how evil those guys are. Back in the oldin days those guys would have been lit up on the site.
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

let him starve himself to death!!!!!!!! >:( maybe he will feel the pain and suffering of all those people he tortured and killed!!! may god NOT have mercy on his soul!!!!!! :Dead.gif
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

americanhighlander

#3
I think his own people should kill him
with more pain into his eyes what he done to his own people back
in early 1980's and 1990's. >:(

I think saddam should die soon.All they going to do
to him let him rot in jail for rest of his life untill day he dies.. >:(

Thats plan truth about it.
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

gery350

they should do to him what they did to hitler in "lil nikky" ;)
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

SlowestYfz450

We cant shoot him. Bush wants to give him a free house, a 7-11, and free health insurance for his entire family( wich is like the whole damn coutry)  >:(

Moose

Using a bullet he would be getting off easy, way to quick. He needs to suffer the rest of his life. I mean suffer, worked like a dog, fed less than a dog. Look how he lived, compared to the majority of the people there.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

renmus

What, and make him a "martyr for the cause"??  I think not.  I think we should make him live with Hilary Clinton, that would be my idea of hell on earth.

Moose

Quote from: renmus on February 14, 2006, 09:27:45 PM
What, and make him a "martyr for the cause"??  I think not.  I think we should make him live with Hilary Clinton, that would be my idea of hell on earth.

That would do it.

You know congress told her to stop wearing her mini skirts,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
her b*lls would hang down and show.  :R  Someone help me, I need help.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com