Title Problems

Started by Teej, February 13, 2006, 04:08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

americanhighlander

Sounds like those people were giving you a hard time on you.
Well I always say keep copy of your bill of sale in case somthing
happens with it.

I know things should work out with you fine. 8)

Sorry hear what happen to you teej.  ;)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

TOY_DOCTOR

Glad I could help and you have them all ready to go....KEN
TOY DOCTOR - MOBILE RV REPAIR, ONAN GENERATORS, ATVs, & MOTORCYCLEs ............I BUY UNWANTED ATV's

ASHLEY MARCUMS MOTORSPORT

Keep in mind that they may also want to charge you sales tax on the amount on the bill of sale.  I have seen some tax collectors to do it.  This stuff is so new to them they really dont know what to do.  I can say that the office in Palatka now has their act together and its a breeze to get stuff done.  I am an Arctic Cat dealer here.  If I can be of any help to anyone about this please email me or pm me.

Terry

www.ashleymarcumsmotorsports.com

lonewolf310

About 4 years ago i bought a ATV from an auction from the town of palm beach. this was an ex-police bike. this was in palm beach county.
I paid the fee including 10% add on for the auctioneer and all sales taxesand recieved the bill of sale at that  time and left.
Now get this, a year later i decided to apply for a title in case i wanted to ride at croom or somewere were it was need. i went to the st.lucie county tax payer office were i live to get a title i had to pay the title fee and bay tax again cause the differece in palm beach couty is 6% and st. lucie is 6.5%
so i had to sighn all paper work and did get a title. so i was paying .5% tax on something that i didnt buy in this couty and made to sighn for...talk about fraud!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com