HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

Started by 350xkid, February 13, 2006, 02:44:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

350xkid

HELLO EVERYONE, I WAS WONDERING IF THEY SOLD NERF BARS FOR MY BIKE? I HAVE A 1985 HONDA 350X ATC. IF THEY DO MAKE THEM FOR MY BIKE, COULD YOU SHOW ME A PIC?, OR COULD YOU SEND ME A LINK TO WHERE I COULD FIND A PAIR? OR DO YOU HAVE TO LIKE CUSTOM MAKE THEM OR SOMETHING? I NEED THEM FOR WHEN I EVER IM JUMPING BIG JUMPS AND STUFF LIKE THAT, I DONT WANNA HURT MY-SELF. WELL THANKS A LOT AND PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY QUESTION.
-ANDY-
2007 Honda 450R (White)
1985 Honda 350X (Red) For Sale MAKE OFFER

rubicon500kid

um i dont think they make um for atc
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Chuck_Norris

buy and older set for a quad and modify them to work on your ATC. where there is a will there is a way

350xkid

Thats a good point you got Chuck Noris. 8) But i on't exactly have a welder at my house, But i could always have my dad take it to work and weld it. Well i'll just have to see because i would really like a pair. Well anyways, has anyone ever seen a atc with nerf bars?
Thanks
-ANDY-
2007 Honda 450R (White)
1985 Honda 350X (Red) For Sale MAKE OFFER