the vikings

Started by customrubicon, February 19, 2006, 08:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

customrubicon

A friend of mine is going to the vikings to ride this coming weekend. He said it was in Okeechobee. I was wondering if anyone knew where it was. He ride dirt bikes, so it may be a track. He is not reachable untill this weekend. I thought that I would ask.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

Mudneck

#1
It is in Okee.Lots of dirt roads and lots converted to tracks.I will be meeting some folks this weekend to.You must be a land owner or guest or you are not supposed to go out there on your own

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

customrubicon

Thank you, I did not know that it was that area when I asked. I now know that it is not a legal area to ride unless you own property. My friend has multiple lots and that is why he is going.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

bud2928

I just bought there. Nice place.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com