NEED FRAME!!!!!!!!

Started by Exmx54, March 17, 2006, 04:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerStroke 7.3

#25
Mike you are currect,I aught the bike to you Dec 3, 2005. I'm not looking to pick a fight, I'll Just come and get my things,sometimes thing don't work out. ATP are really nice people it just didn't work out for me. Even if you didn't build my bike that doesn't meen i wont be ordering parts from you. Your great at what you do, and thats what all your racers win.  ;D
03 Z450- JB frame and subframe, JB swingarm, Laeger Protraxx arms and stem, PEP shocks, Yoshi 450 kit, baldwin head,Sparks pipe, DG bumper, DG skidplate,DG grabbar,Quadtech shrouds, much moreGONE
2004 Walsh/Elka Yfz450GONE
2006 TM LTR450...Rath nerfs,bumper,houser stem,fastco bars. Come to come#112

A.T.P. RACING

Thanks for the kind post. Please read our post in our section, I believe it will help with anything in the future.

Thanks,
ATP Racing Engines
[url="//www.allterrainperformance.com"]www.allterrainperformance.com[/url]