Honda's newest product

Started by VelociRaptor350, February 23, 2005, 03:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VelociRaptor350



Because they always have to "catch up" :)

Just kidding :D

"Free from industry leading designs since 1990"
'05 Raptor 350
Its Slow but it Handles

www.YFM350Central.com

raptorboy954

LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

T2

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

SLOW450R

yep.......hondas are pretty slow, I will attest to that!!

Mine will hardly get out of its own way ;)
03 400 EX.........best pit/practice bike ever
04 450R............a slow quad for an even slower rider!!
FTR #5 A-OPEN

Special Thanks to ATP Racing and my 05-06 Sponsors
www.allterrainperformance.com ...................407-880-3171
Powermadd Handguards

tampaboy813

Quote

Because they always have to "catch up" :)

Just kidding :D

"Free from industry leading designs since 1990"
good thing I dont have a honda....or do I? [smiley=abduct2.gif]

B-man

LMFAO...that is great.  [smiley=laugh.gif]
YZ 490  "Yellow Jacket"

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.