Muhammad Cartoons

Started by Brute Force, February 10, 2006, 12:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brute Force




http://www.flickr.com/photos/animalmagazine/sets/72057594059300225/

I hope this site works...these are supposedly the cartoons that all the Islamists are upset about...Has any one seen these before??
2005 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4, HMF pipe, dyno jet, HP clutch, HP Belt, 2inch wheel spacers, 28 inch ITP 589, 2 inch lift, Bayou Snorkle, ICM Power Pak, Stereo.

2003 Yamaha Kodiak 400 4x4, 2 inch lift, 27 inch ITP 589, Home made snorkle.

MachineDog

[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

Ida_Mann

yeah, that looks like them.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

greenmachine

Lets say that all the non beleivers on the PLEDGE Thread go over to Pakistan & denounce their god & see how long the discussion lasts.  ;)

americanhighlander

#4
I saw some of drawings of cartoons on cnn the other day and
I know artist is sick idiot drawing a bunch of sick trash of hating
other people's reglion around world.I'm glad they did threw him off job.
I guess artist loves draw things of hateing people...Sounds like artist
went into 9th grade in late 60's or late 70's drawing of hate pics on school
walls. LOL  ;)


:oo :K :ouch.gif
I know those crazy people are fighting over dumb cartoons drawings.
They should file lawsuit againest him frist before they went to streets
protesting around world on tv..LOL 2:L :L :R :G :foot.gif

I saw those idiots on tv burning alot stuff on tv.Let them kill
each other it's not our fight,
what bunch of idiots they are fighting over dumb cartoon drawing
in newspaper. LOL 2:L :L

I guess those idiots are child like
in brains over there..LOL  :)


Thanks,
amhighlander  8)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

LakeMaryKid

Quote from: americanhighlander on February 10, 2006, 07:58:51 PM
I saw some of drawings of cartoons on cnn the other day and
I know artist is sick idiot drawing a bunch of sick trash of hating
other people's reglion around world.I'm glad they did threw him off job.
I guess artist loves draw things of hateing people...Sounds like artist
went into 9th grade in late 60's or late 70's drawing of hate pics on school
walls. LOL  ;)


:oo :K :ouch.gif
I know those crazy people are fighting over dumb cartoons drawings.
They should file lawsuit againest him frist before they went to streets
protesting around world on tv..LOL 2:L :L :R :G :foot.gif

I saw those idiots on tv burning alot stuff on tv.Let them kill
each other it's not our fight,
what bunch of idiots they are fighting over dumb cartoon drawing
in newspaper. LOL 2:L :L

I guess those idiots are child like
in brains over there..LOL  :)


Thanks,
amhighlander  8)

Sounds like you have never been in school! Honestly man get some schooling or help with your grammar and english. I doubt many people try and decipher your posts.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

americanhighlander

Quote from: LakeMaryKid on February 10, 2006, 10:26:14 PM
Quote from: americanhighlander on February 10, 2006, 07:58:51 PM
I saw some of drawings of cartoons on cnn the other day and
I know artist is sick idiot drawing a bunch of sick trash of hating
other people's reglion around world.I'm glad they did threw him off job.
I guess artist loves draw things of hateing people...Sounds like artist
went into 9th grade in late 60's or late 70's drawing of hate pics on school
walls. LOL  ;)


:oo :K :ouch.gif
I know those crazy people are fighting over dumb cartoons drawings.
They should file lawsuit againest him frist before they went to streets
protesting around world on tv..LOL 2:L :L :R :G :foot.gif

I saw those idiots on tv burning alot stuff on tv.Let them kill
each other it's not our fight,
what bunch of idiots they are fighting over dumb cartoon drawing
in newspaper. LOL 2:L :L

I guess those idiots are child like
in brains over there..LOL  :)


Thanks,
amhighlander  8)

Sounds like you have never been in school! Honestly man get some schooling or help with your grammar and english. I doubt many people try and decipher your posts.

Well i have been going to ged school every week mon thru fridays to lake city
commuty college.

So I was making joke about artist drawings on here.I know
artist is crazy azz nut drawing that kind of crap.He sounds like nutty
man to me i saw artist on cnn the other day showing his drawing art pictures.
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

americanhighlander

#7
The artist had some old drawings while back and he show them
on cnn on tv the other day or last weekend i saw them.
I'll explain what 3 drawings i saw on tv and this
what made me sick about artist and this why he's nut and sick to mind. >:(

>:( (Drawings i saw on tv live on cnn)

1. A picture of a cartoon black bomb with a symbol of israel star in blue coloring.

2.A picture of a shee I  in iraq with cutting blade cutting somebody's head off
in the picture.

3.A picture of a christian cross with flaming fire in background with burning
flames inside of cross.


And on jay leno show he's not doing no more reglion jokes pics on air
anymore.


One more thing I'm getting my dirtwheels magzine back in mailbox again.
I did send it off today,
At least i can catch up on my reading again and it's my favorite magzine to read.

[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com