How do I add quotes from previous thread?

Started by FishaHallic, February 09, 2006, 09:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FishaHallic

On a recent thread (that will go unmentioned  ;D) I needed to add a quote or someone elses post for a reference but I don't know how.  Please help, Thank you.

WPBSMOKA

If it's all on the same thread, click reply.  Below the entry box is everyones replies.  In the top right of each box is a quote button. click on it and it will place the quote where the cursor is set in the entry box. :)
'04 400ex, frequently bent handlebars, bent bumper, torn seat, rusty chain and some abused plastics



o4250

Quote from: WPBSMOKA on February 09, 2006, 10:00:34 PM
If it's all on the same thread, click reply.  Below the entry box is everyones replies.  In the top right of each box is a quote button. click on it and it will place the quote where the cursor is set in the entry box. :)

:)

FishaHallic

Quote from: WPBSMOKA on February 09, 2006, 10:00:34 PM
If it's all on the same thread, click reply.  Below the entry box is everyones replies.  In the top right of each box is a quote button. click on it and it will place the quote where the cursor is set in the entry box. :)
That was easy, Thank you.

Dr.Dirt

What is this HTML techno-jargin you speak of?!  :o  ;D

VForcedave

Your not going to come after me again are you? I was hoping you couldnt figure it out. Have a good one,quote author=FishaHallic link=topic=11374.msg153817#msg153817 date=1139539230]
On a recent thread (that will go unmentioned  ;D) I needed to add a quote or someone elses post for a reference but I don't know how.  Please help, Thank you.
[/quote]
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com