Mr. Smith has a new Plan

Started by Joedirt, February 08, 2006, 12:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joedirt

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- The SMITH Administration has a daring new plan to house the growing number of homeless people in the country -- clown cars!

"Did you ever go to the circus and see how many clowns come out of a single car?" SMITH asked his Cabinet at a meeting last month. "There's like, tons! From one little car! What if we got a bunch of these cars and let homeless people live in them. Wouldn't that be great?"

According to a Cabinet official, SMITH went to the circus last month and was impressed with how the clowns looked when they emerged from the cars.

"SMITH said, 'They're healthy. Energetic. So it must be pretty comfortable in there. And what's more, they can all drive around together and look for jobs! Talk about car pooling!'

"When SMITH gets really excited about an idea like this, there's no point telling him that the clowns don't really live in the car, and that it has a false bottom," the official said.

"So now we have scientists working on how to build a normal sized car that can hold 27 people.

The aide said that SMITH also ordered the Pentagon to experiment with shooting soldiers out of a cannon
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Ida_Mann

please tell me this was meant to be in the joke section.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

bugmanjr

That was absolutely idiotic!   :ThumbsDown.gif
08 Sportsman 800 HO
08 Sportsman 800 Touring
04 Sportsman 700 12in Lift
81 Honda 200 Three Wheeler
WWW.MRBUGSTERMITEANDPEST.COM

Joedirt

yeah maybe it was better suited in the Joke section did not see a solid Punchline, so I placed it here. I found it somewhat amusing..and I did not mean to take up room for more imprtant posts here in General Discussion....LOL easy Fellas
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Chevy1500z71


Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

americanhighlander

It sound like joke to me.But I never heard
it on cnn news.I guess it was inenternet news rumor
likes to bash it out in lies..LOL

I guess it wasn't no such news as that. :-\


I saw joke thing on cnn yestday it said:bush down your sabler.


LOL..It sounds like  star wars joke to me..
I guess bush is like darth vador
lol... I saw that on jay leno a few months ago.



Lets talk a better topic on here next time.

Thanks, 8)
amhighlander  :)

Ps:Bush is same old news everyday on news talking same old crap..LOL
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Hoosier Daddy

all is can say is BS.... typical bush haters.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

mikeE36

Quote from: Honda250ex on February 08, 2006, 03:40:56 PM
I think it wasnt a joke :D

for once i think your right. Sounds like something he would do

Joedirt

Quote from: Joedirt on February 08, 2006, 01:15:57 PM
yeah maybe it was better suited in the Joke section did not see a solid Punchline, so I placed it here. I found it somewhat amusing..and I did not mean to take up room for more imprtant posts here in General Discussion....LOL easy Fellas

once again it was a light hearted blurb I came across I will fix it for you guys.
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

apkkfx400

Well, it's confirmed, can't get much worse-
my opinion is....

d     e     l     e     t     e
t             h                 e
t     h    r     e     a    d= :Clap.gif   

MachineDog

Just move it to jokes. I found it pretty funny. :)
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com