seminole 2-12

Started by klutchbuster400, February 07, 2006, 07:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

anyone going to seminole this sunday? my dad, miami416ex, a few other friends and I are going this sunday, just lookin to see if any members are headin over their...

Sweet Z

I might try to hit that up.
2004 LTD Black and Yellow Z400 its FOR SALE

Sweet Z

Yo yall got any room on the trailer?
2004 LTD Black and Yellow Z400 its FOR SALE

klutchbuster400

we may, ill find out, so far we already have a spot reserved for juan, and since were gonna take my warrior its gonna be a tight fit...

jtbucfan

Hello,

I may be interested in going to Seminole.  Where is this Seminole place at?  I live in Lakeland.  I have my own trailer and truck so all I need is some details.

Thanks,
Josh

klutchbuster400

Quote from: jtbucfan on February 09, 2006, 09:05:20 PM
Hello,

I may be interested in going to Seminole.  Where is this Seminole place at?  I live in Lakeland.  I have my own trailer and truck so all I need is some details.

Thanks,
Josh
I'm sorry but I dont know the exact locatoin, here is their website, it may help
www.seminoletribemotocross.com
;)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com