Tide with Bleach

Started by Da_Mtg_Man, February 07, 2006, 09:59:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da_Mtg_Man

Dear Tide:

I'm writing to say what an excellent product you have! I've used it
all through my married life, as my Mom always told me it was the best.

Now that I am in my fifties, I find it even better! In fact, about a
month ago, I spilled some red wine on my new white blouse. My inconsiderate and uncaring husband started to berate me about how clumsy I was, and
generally  started becoming a pain in the neck. One thing led to another and somehow  I ended up with a lot of his blood on my white blouse.  I tried to get the stain out using a bargain detergent, but it just wouldn't come out.
After a quick trip to the supermarket, I purchased a bottle of liquid Tide
with bleach alternative, and to my surprise and satisfaction, all of the
stains came out! In fact, the stains came out so well the Detectives who
came by yesterday told me that the DNA tests on my blouse were negative
and then my attorney called and said that I would no longer be considered a
suspect in the disappearance of my husband.
What a relief! Going through menopause is bad enough without being a
murder suspect! I thank you, once again, for having such a great
product.

Well, gotta go. I have to write a letter to the Hefty bag people .

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

bigscrub79

Funny stuff.



Note to self:

Never yell at woman for spilling anything on herself.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Bigscrb15

Shoot, If I bought her that dress and she spilled something on it, it woulda been me writing Tide and Hefty. lol.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

bigscrub79

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on February 07, 2006, 10:21:48 AM
Shoot, If I bought her that dress and she spilled something on it, it woulda been me writing Tide and Hefty. lol.
I should send this to Scrb15's Fiancee, what so you think she would say about that.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

SWAMP_DONKEY

Crap!!! Sherry bought some Tide
with bleach alternative the other day and some Hefty bags??? :o

bigscrub79

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on February 07, 2006, 04:47:13 PM
Crap!!! Sherry bought some Tide
with bleach alternative the other day and some Hefty bags??? :o
All i can tell you is, put me as the beneficiary on your life insurance.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com