SM TT race on the 12th

Started by LE450-RACER#77, February 05, 2006, 10:20:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

01ZX12R

JT dont blame your slowness on a 4 stroke. You know the 4strokes got some power. You just need to change them shoe laces again thats all.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

RTR_380/450R

If I remember correctly, were'nt you and I wearing the same shoe laces last race! ;D  I must not be to slow cause you were haulin azz when I passed you!! :D :D

Wait! Didnt you pass me back on the last lap!
Never mind, forget I said anything. :-[

Maybe we can get a repeat of last races battle! That was fun!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

01ZX12R

just try to keep up this time.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

01ZX12R

Dont remember having to pass you in the second race. The first race you were riding slow so I did have to get around you cause you were makin us look bad. lol . I just put new laces in my shoes last night so its game time.....
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

RTR_380/450R

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Flea_Jumper

Now if you could only get my shoe laces done we would be nice. ;)    You get pulled on and you forget your friends..LOL

Ride1Rob

Don't know what any of you guys are talking about... I still have regular laces not the hop ups  :'(
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

LE450-RACER#77

My laces are so wore out I can't even get the ends thru the holes. Can someone help me to get some new ones ?
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

oh ya. well i just had my boots laced so tight!!!
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

01ZX12R

Flea I am working on it. I am just getting in from work. its been a long d-mn day It started at 6am and here it is 1:34am the next morning and I have to be back at work at 7am. Steve the brown truck was here today give me a hollar in the morning.  Time to get some rest.......ZZZZ....ZZZZ....ZZZZZ
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

LE450-RACER#77

Well its ya'll lucky day, the doc said crutches for 2 more weeks & no racing.
I will be there but I will just be point riding.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on February 09, 2006, 03:15:32 PM
Well its ya'll lucky day, the doc said crutches for 2 more weeks & no racing.
I will be there but I will just be point riding.

that sucks!!!! sorry to hear that!!
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

Ride1Rob

Well... I'll still be rocking the same ole laces in mine, but I'm getting my soles in my shoes replaced as well as new inserts (New clutches, new intake, rejetting, and new sprocket). Now I should have alil more acceleration in my shoes. Hopefully that helps  :-\

Man Steve, sorry to hear about your luck. Was hoping that you could run w/ us this w/e. What did he say as far as having to cut you?
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

trx#9

I'll be there ready to give some spankings in the expert class :Y
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

LE450-RACER#77

Dang I wish my knee wasn't messed up or I would prove that wrong. LOL
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

01ZX12R

I'll take up your slack Steve.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

LE450-RACER#77

Yes & I know JT will help also.   ;)    :o      >:(
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

i need to sign up in your guys class next time! i can take up everybodys slack!  ;) hahahaha i could even spot you guys off the start too! >:D
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

RTR_380/450R

Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on February 09, 2006, 11:47:43 PM
Yes & I know JT will help also.   ;)    :o      >:(

I been layed up sicker than coons azz for 2 days!  :B :Dead.gif
Steve, you know I dont miss work. So for me to miss a day you know I'm about to die. Cant hardly stand up w/out falling out!

I might not be able to run. But if i do, Ill give it hell for a couple of laps anyway!

Im starting to get frightened w/ all this talk! :o
Ya'll gonna scare me away!

I have a feeling that this weekend is Rob's coming out party! My money's on him and Wayne!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

01ZX12R

 JT go get yourself a bottle of crown. At least then you will have a reason for not being able to stand. I know Rob is at home right now working on his quad getting it ready I think he's is going to be runnin right up front. I dont know JT Joe on the yellow YFZ was able to walk off and leave me in the last race, but I will see what I can do so you keep your money. I might be able to hold him off.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

LE450-RACER#77

I just don't see Rob out running me with my old parts. That would not even be right.

Can't ya'll be nice & let a cripled ol man win or atleast get 2nd or 3rd ?
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Ride1Rob

Quote from: 01ZX12R on February 10, 2006, 07:57:56 PM
I know Rob is at home right now working on his quad getting it ready I think he's is going to be runnin right up front.

Yeah... just stepped into the house not long ago. Got everything done but have to go back into my clutch case b/c the cable is not grabbing for some reason. It's something minor so I'll check it out in the morning. Will still have to ride it and make sure everything is A okay.


Quote from: RTR_380 on February 10, 2006, 01:08:19 PM
Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on February 09, 2006, 11:47:43 PM
Yes & I know JT will help also.   ;)    :o      >:(
I have a feeling that this weekend is Rob's coming out party! My money's on him and Wayne!

Thanx for your confidence in me JT... hope that I can get up there and make ya proud. Steve gave me a couple of hook ups so hopefully I'll be able to keep up w/ those guys.

Two more days fellas ;)
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Ride1Rob

Just stepped in... Bike is running great and the mods have definitely given me some much needed power. Will it be enough though? Guess I'll see tomorrow. Supposed to be a cold one too guys  :-\
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Sandmountainspeedway.com

Keep your eyes on the weather if it rains out there we will have to cancel My son and Dale are out there pumping water out of the track from the last rain. I will keep everyone posted.

Ride1Rob

Quote from: Sandmountainspeedway.com on February 11, 2006, 12:16:17 PM
Keep your eyes on the weather if it rains out there we will have to cancel My son and Dale are out there pumping water out of the track from the last rain. I will keep everyone posted.


:'(
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com