Thrashers Polaris lives!!!!!!!!!

Started by RaptorTom, February 06, 2006, 03:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaptorTom

After a weekend of work and a big pile of new parts Thrashers bike is ready for RR again.

[attachment deleted by admin]
For Sale
2002 Blaster
2003 TTR125
1999 PW80

RaptorTom

For Sale
2002 Blaster
2003 TTR125
1999 PW80

RaptorTom

For Sale
2002 Blaster
2003 TTR125
1999 PW80

RaptorTom

For Sale
2002 Blaster
2003 TTR125
1999 PW80

ppark350se

what happend to it?  do you have pics before the damag was repaired?
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

RaptorTom

Tharsher brought his quad to my house this weekend  for some long over due repairs. ;D
All 4 wheel bearings,rear swaybar links, rear drive shaft,front struts, ball joints,rebuilt the starter, replace one front axle, rebuilt the other front axle out of two different axles, and a tune up.....and thasher is back in action.
For Sale
2002 Blaster
2003 TTR125
1999 PW80

RaptorTom

You would not believe all the play he had in those wheel bearings!
For Sale
2002 Blaster
2003 TTR125
1999 PW80

RaptorTom

All that is left is to put the plastics back on..

All this just from wear and tear from the mud.
For Sale
2002 Blaster
2003 TTR125
1999 PW80

qt314nfla

Doug-  I wish I was gonna be able to ride w/ you for the virgin voyage on you're new used quad.  Congrats on getting back up and running.  It's been long over due.  I don't know how you've been handling not being able to ride.  I've been off mine for a month and it's been killing me.

dreth

Quote from: RaptorTom on February 06, 2006, 03:15:48 AM
Tharsher brought his quad to my house this weekend  for some long over due repairs. ;D
All 4 wheel bearings,rear swaybar links, rear drive shaft,front struts, ball joints,rebuilt the starter, replace one front axle, rebuilt the other front axle out of two different axles, and a tune up.....and thasher is back in action.


all that work could take some people years to fix.  glad your up and running Thrash

RaptorTom

some of the broken parts

[attachment deleted by admin]
For Sale
2002 Blaster
2003 TTR125
1999 PW80

RaptorTom

Doug cant wait to test it out. ::)

[attachment deleted by admin]
For Sale
2002 Blaster
2003 TTR125
1999 PW80

Thrasher

#12
Wooo!!!! I am so excited!

yeah, it's all nice and tight now.....doesnt sound like it's gonna fall apart if u touch it now..the thing was beat to death....basically replaced the entire front suspention, amongst other repairs.  but it feels much nicer now :)

it's all put together and ready to roll....battery can use a good charge tho.
i'll put the winch cable on where ever i ride next.

it's been tough not bein able to ride.......part of why I have not been on the boards much....too easy to get the urge..and have a broken quad..

but i'll be riding next weekend!@#!@

2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

bbf

sound like you are ready ride now that you have a rebuilt atv

Ida_Mann

just in time to try to make it to Rodman Dam.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Thrasher

ooooh...need details!
I'm down for that, if the baby isn't here before hand!
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

Kawa3

I was wondering what happened to you. Good to see it back together and you ;D
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

Thrasher

Quote from: Kawa3 on February 06, 2006, 06:40:38 PM
I was wondering what happened to you. Good to see it back together and you ;D

I've been around, was just layin low since my quad was broke and was down for about 6 months....but alas, not anymore!

2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

RaptorTom

Hey Doug I found a pic from when your quad was new. check it out.


[attachment deleted by admin]
For Sale
2002 Blaster
2003 TTR125
1999 PW80

Ida_Mann

no way, you found a pic of Sir Thrasher with a clean quad AND a helmet?

whoa

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Thrasher

LOL!
i think that was the first ride out with it!

looky there! my rims really are chrome!


hey, I wear a helmet a lot (but not always, as I should)! especially up in Ocala, those tree branches hurt on top of the head!
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

Moose

Quote from: RaptorTom on February 06, 2006, 08:05:22 PM
Hey Doug I found a pic from when your quad was new. check it out.


I remember when I first got my quad, ask Digit and Yunt, I didn't want to get the hubs under water, well no more.

Good to see you back in the running. Man I get a chance to ride with you again and I'm down for a spell. See you end of the week. Six months is a long time.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

yunt2ride

Quote from: Moose on February 07, 2006, 01:56:02 PM
Quote from: RaptorTom on February 06, 2006, 08:05:22 PM
Hey Doug I found a pic from when your quad was new. check it out.


I remember when I first got my quad, ask Digit and Yunt, I didn't want to get the hubs under water, well no more.

Good to see you back in the running. Man I get a chance to ride with you again and I'm down for a spell. See you end of the week. Six months is a long time.


I remember, We broke you in right. LOL
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

BCConviber

I didn't know Thrasher owned a quad..  I thought he rode a jet ski!  ;)
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

gery350

i'm pretty sure i saw that quad in  the movie "road warrior" ;D


were you the waistland looking guy wearing a chest protector with no shirt on? ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Honda328i

Doug, have not seen you on a ride recently, was wondering what happened, but anyway it is great to have it back together again.

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: BCConviber on February 07, 2006, 09:37:36 PM
I didn't know Thrasher owned a quad..  I thought he rode a jet ski!  ;)

lol.... Just at the ranch.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER