NMotion

Started by 2006YFZ450, February 01, 2006, 06:06:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DZ 350

like the new pipe with flames. ;D
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

2006YFZ450

Quote from: #74 yz85 on February 03, 2006, 11:33:37 PM
ya if u try and hit it you will kill yourself u dont even really double anything out there, so if i were u id work my way up and first hit all the other doubles cause thats the last jump your going to want to try.

I hit the Double by the parking area....After the Single to Table then comes the Double oh yea I cleared it like 3 Times I think I kinds landed side-ways the first time but the second try was perfect...Then the 3rd try was a little ugly...lol
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

o4250

Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on February 04, 2006, 09:54:43 AM
Quote from: #74 yz85 on February 03, 2006, 11:33:37 PM
ya if u try and hit it you will kill yourself u dont even really double anything out there, so if i were u id work my way up and first hit all the other doubles cause thats the last jump your going to want to try.

I hit the Double by the parking area....After the Single to Table then comes the Double oh yea I cleared it like 3 Times I think I kinds landed side-ways the first time but the second try was perfect...Then the 3rd try was a little ugly...lol












2006YFZ450

Have you ever been to Sand Mountain????

Oh im sorry I forgot you don't even have a Quad.... :M
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

o4250

Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on February 04, 2006, 10:34:29 AM
Have you ever been to Sand Mountain????

Oh im sorry I forgot you don't even have a Quad.... :M


I know I have a helicopter. :M

2006YFZ450

Well cr@p I dont have a Helicopter :(


Well I'll just tell my dad to buy me a Lear-Jet................LOL
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Hondarider22

he probably would buy u one

o4250

Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on February 04, 2006, 11:28:59 AM
Well cr@p I dont have a Helicopter :(


Well I'll just tell my dad to buy me a Lear-Jet................LOL



Ahhh dont you just love showing off your fathers wealth. Let me know where you are in this world in about 15 years. >:D

2006YFZ450

Quote from: o4250 on February 04, 2006, 11:58:50 AM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on February 04, 2006, 11:28:59 AM
Well cr@p I dont have a Helicopter :(


Well I'll just tell my dad to buy me a Lear-Jet................LOL

OK ;)

Ahhh dont you just love showing off your fathers wealth. Let me know where you are in this world in about 15 years. >:D
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

2006YFZ450

I just got my Bike Jeted and put the Foamy on and Huals B@lls....

I was testing it out at the shop and holy crap that Bottom & Midrange almost ripped my arms of the handlebars :O

Tree is one heck of a mechanic..My bike used to run alittle crudy before but now it runs like a clock......

I really recomend Tree to anyone ;)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Hondarider22

Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on February 04, 2006, 08:45:53 PM
I just got my Bike Jeted and put the Foamy on and Huals B@lls....

I was testing it out at the shop and holy crap that Bottom & Midrange almost ripped my arms of the handlebars :O

Tree is one heck of a mechanic..My bike used to run alittle crudy before but now it runs like a clock......
I really recomend Tree to anyone ;)

was that before you had ur nmotion on? because running your bike with an aftermarket pipe not jetted will make it run bad  ;)

2006YFZ450

No with Stock everything it ran crudy cuz the jetting was really set right from the beginning.  I got the jet Spot On and runs great.  it is really loud and snappy ;)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Hondarider22

trust me, i know  ;) my brother bought a 80 dollar jd jet kit, not sure if u can notice the difference but whatever  :-\ lol

at dade some guy rear ended my brother so now there is a gash in out pipe! >:( >:( >:( :banghead.gif :gr :ouch.gif

53yfz450

Quote from: Hondarider22 on February 06, 2006, 08:38:29 PM
trust me, i know  ;) my brother bought a 80 dollar jd jet kit, not sure if u can notice the difference but whatever  :-\ lol

at dade some guy rear ended my brother so now there is a gash in out pipe! >:( >:( >:( :banghead.gif :gr :ouch.gif

hey thats racing. ;) atleast now he knows hes got to go faster. :P
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

2006YFZ450

Quote from: Hondarider22 on February 06, 2006, 08:38:29 PM
trust me, i know  ;) my brother bought a 80 dollar jd jet kit, not sure if u can notice the difference but whatever  :-\ lol

at dade some guy rear ended my brother so now there is a gash in out pipe! >:( >:( >:( :banghead.gif :gr :ouch.gif

Do you want to buy mine ???
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Hondarider22

#65
no way, im not gonna spend another 500 bucks to buy the same exhaust that we already have, theres nothing wrong with it  just a little cut  ??? but lke jake said, it racing! and he needs to be faster!  >:D lol

KEV96

Quote from: Hondarider22 on February 02, 2006, 09:03:01 PM
   
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on February 02, 2006, 03:06:22 PM
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on February 02, 2006, 08:38:01 AM
sweet pipe!!! 8)

it is going to sound good! but it is not like my sparks! ;)

We'll talk when I blow you on the TT Track......Oh Yea that curtis of your sounds like a tin can................lol :D     







J/P                              It's always good to have competition.... ;)


i dont know if you did any research on the nmotion or did u just listen to what jake said and what i told you i got? but the nmotion if made for low and mid range power, mainly for tracks with lots of jumps and turns, not wide open like a tt track,  ;)


My nmotion pipe work better than any other pipe at sandmountain on the tt track in open expert













Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com