Round 1 ATVA Nationals

Started by LostCause, February 05, 2006, 12:49:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YFZ450-Tampa

Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

53yfz450

all the guys from Florida 8)

good job guys ;D


91-265 C
5th Clay Lachowsky

OPEN A
3rd Kevin Kerrn

4 -STK A
14th Walter Baum
20th Nate Walsh

4 -STK B
2nd Matt Bremer
8th Chris Bowen

PROD A
19th Nate Walsh
20th Walter Baum

PROD B
1st Matt Bremer        top 2 are florida boys good job ;D
2nd Chris Bowen 

PROD C
18th Brian Evans
20th Clay Lachoowsky

+30 YRS
3rd Kevin Kerrn

YOUTH PROD
1st Neal Mcgrath
7th Shawn Wiebelt












WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Nightbreed

#27
CLASS #14 PROD B         
Overall  Number  Brand  Name  City,State  District  Moto 1  Moto 2 
1  111  Hon  Matt Bremer  Palm Bay, FL   2  1 
2  6  Yam  Chris Bowen  Land O Lakes, FL   1  3 


I also wanted to post a big congrats to the Florida guys.
Chris Bowen is one of the newest members of the ATP Racing Engines family. Took a Holeshot in first moto, and a 2nd overall in his first national.

This is Matt Bremer's first national  on the 450 as well. This is starting off to be one hell of a season for these guys as well as maybe being a class battle to watch this year.

We will have the rest of the ATP Florida crew in Texas next weekend.
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

ssmotorsports_Sara_130

i got in a wreak the first prod. C moto and got the holeshot in the lcq lead it for a 1/2 a lap the i was in 2nd for a lap then messed up and ended up for and then main i got last gate pick and it was shity.
#130

Ride1Rob

Clay... You just confused the hell outta me  ???
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: ssmotorsports_Sara_130 on February 06, 2006, 06:07:43 AM
i got in a wreak the first prod. C moto and got the holeshot in the lcq lead it for a 1/2 a lap the i was in 2nd for a lap then messed up and ended up for and then main i got last gate pick and it was sh*ty.


Look at the bright side: At least you got to go to the main. It could have been worse. 3000 miles would be a long way to go to not even get last gate pick.

RTR_380/450R

Quote from: ssmotorsports_Sara_130 on February 06, 2006, 06:07:43 AM
i got in a wreak the first prod. C moto and got the holeshot in the lcq lead it for a 1/2 a lap the i was in 2nd for a lap then messed up and ended up for and then main i got last gate pick and it was sh*ty.

(TRANSLATION)

In the 1st Moto of Prod. C class, I was very unfortunate.  I ended up wrecking and not being able to finish high enough to proceed. Therefore, I had to race the LCQ!
In the LCQ, I faired much better.  I locked up the holeshot and led for about a 1/2 lap before dropping to 2nd for a lap.  I made a rider error which resulted in  me getting 4th place.  I was able to qualify for the main where I got the last gate pick.  It wasnt where I wanted to be, but I was extremely happy to race!!!  Thanx for your support guys and I will see you next time!!!!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Your alright in my book Clay!!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

ssmotorsports_Sara_130

#130

Ride1Rob

Man JT, That was pretty good ;) . I had NO idea what the hell he was trying to say.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!