ATVA National predictions

Started by DCR_Marcus14, February 02, 2006, 02:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you guys think will win round one?

John Natalie Jr.
Jeremiah Jones
Doug Gust
Travis Spader
Pat Brown
Id@ M@nn

DCR_Marcus14

Whats everyones predictions for glen helen? Put the name if its not on the list.
Thanks to my sponsors:
Dana Creech Racing, Blingstar Industries, Monster Energy Drinks, ASV inventions, Utopia Optics, Alloy MX, Gaerne Boot Co., DP Brakes, Powermadd, Maxima, Atlantic Cycle Service

Ida_Mann

Added the appropriate winner ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Smoknbanshee

jeremiah jones, with a last name like that he has to be a winner.....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

LT-R450ApK

im with jones on this one too!!!!
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

53yfz450

IDK if they are going to win but i think some of the young guns like dustin wimmer, pat brown, and jason dunklburger will do good.

but im hoping Kory Ellis will be on top. ;D
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Mrs.Nightbreed

I went with Jones b/c he flat out dominated on the 2 stroke and has not recovered since the switch to 4 strokes. However the LT-R is supposed to have the lowered stance and manageability of the aftermarket race quads, which I think could bring him back to the top

adrian

KDX200 (mine) , KFX400 (wife's bike)

DCR_Marcus14

I think its gonna be Pat Brown if he doesnt break another axle.
Thanks to my sponsors:
Dana Creech Racing, Blingstar Industries, Monster Energy Drinks, ASV inventions, Utopia Optics, Alloy MX, Gaerne Boot Co., DP Brakes, Powermadd, Maxima, Atlantic Cycle Service

Nightbreed

I am going on a split here. I think eaither one of the suzuki riders, or Joe Byrd.
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

qt314nfla


Ida_Mann

I was wondering who did,,,,I don't know anything about the sport so I have not voted.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

400EX

i'm thinkin that a young gun is gonna be on top.. i would say dustin wimmer or pat brown. they were both running strong at the end of last year soo hopefully they will run good. but then again john was running good when he was down here training.
2004 yfz 450: i'd have to kill ya if i told ya whats done to it.

2000 Honda 400EX: white brothers R-4 exhuast, ITP holeshot tires,DG nurf bars, AC font bumper, TAG handle bars, works shocks

adrian

KDX200 (mine) , KFX400 (wife's bike)

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

adrian

  No he was my prediction post for round 1
KDX200 (mine) , KFX400 (wife's bike)

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

2006YFZ450

John Natalie Jr. is going to win ;)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Nightbreed

Quote from: Nightbreed on February 02, 2006, 10:43:06 PM
I am going on a split here. I think eaither one of the suzuki riders, or Joe Byrd.
I guess I pretty much nailed that one on the head.

Byrd Won,
Gust Second.

LOL
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

LT-R450ApK

I think Team Zuki did pretty damn good For the first race on all new everything! i think Jones is goin to Lay it Down this season
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

LE450-RACER#77

I would like to Natalie take it again just to prove a point but yes Jones was riding Sunday.

I want to know what the hell happened to YAMAHA ??????????

Dirt wheels say Yamaha takes the R hands down but it sure doesn't look that way. One good thing that may come out of no yami's on the podium is they may lower prices. If Honda dominates everyone will buy Honda so yami sales will drop & so may prices.  (COOL)
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

DCR_Marcus14

funny, john natalie never broke any fox shocks switched to elka (jones' old setup), jones now runs fox and broke the rear shock chasing down natalie for the lead. kind of ironic, but not a good race for either of them, better for john though i guess.
Thanks to my sponsors:
Dana Creech Racing, Blingstar Industries, Monster Energy Drinks, ASV inventions, Utopia Optics, Alloy MX, Gaerne Boot Co., DP Brakes, Powermadd, Maxima, Atlantic Cycle Service

2006YFZ450

Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on February 06, 2006, 09:46:19 PM
I would like to Natalie take it again just to prove a point but yes Jones was riding Sunday.

I want to know what the hell happened to YAMAHA ??????????

Dirt wheels say Yamaha takes the R hands down but it sure doesn't look that way. One good thing that may come out of no yami's on the podium is they may lower prices. If Honda dominates everyone will buy Honda so yami sales will drop & so may prices.  (COOL)

yepp ;)         Everyones going to buy Honda's & Suzuki's then Yamaha is going to loose $$$$
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

DCR_Marcus14

I talked with teresa creech yesterday to see what happened to dana  in the second moto, she said his brand new 2006 blew up a foot off the line, from a bolt coming loose in the bottom end, she also said that it happened to like 5 or 6 other 06 yfz's
Thanks to my sponsors:
Dana Creech Racing, Blingstar Industries, Monster Energy Drinks, ASV inventions, Utopia Optics, Alloy MX, Gaerne Boot Co., DP Brakes, Powermadd, Maxima, Atlantic Cycle Service

53yfz450

jones shock did not break it was his WALSH linkage. they where running a prototype linkage and did not have enough tim to test it out.

and i garantee i know what that loos bolt was.

take a look at this http://gtthunder.com/YFZ450/2006YFZ450.htm
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com