CSI ......Raptor

Started by Hoss400, February 02, 2006, 10:23:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoss400


   Hey the bad guy used a Yamaha Raptor tonight in the Nevada desert...........................
LTZ400 2005 Blue/White
Railbuggy 4 seater Maroon Type 4

bigscrub79

I was gonna post the same thing. Just got busy reading the other posts.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Honda250ex

SWEET ;D ;D I want to see that episode :P
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Loven It

I was looking to see if anyone posted this!!

Funny part was when they went into the description; tires, year make and model..I laughed wondering how many other members were watching it!

An atv used as a vehicle to assist in a murder plot!  ???
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com