which is better

Started by rubicon500kid, March 03, 2005, 11:16:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rubicon500kid

which is better for muding,trail riding and some track also which is faster
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Qdawg76

for mudding and Trails my wife loves her Trailblazer. It has good ground clearance and it is automatic.
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

rubicon500kid

so the 250 trail  blazer is better i thought it wouldent be that good
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

o4250

Well I can tell you this the trailblazer is Automatic,chain driven, and 2 stroke witch isnt that great for "mudding" Now the z and the ex are the same thing but the ex is A honda witch makes it better ;D I put gators on mine and it really goes!!!!!! EVERWHERE

rubicon500kid

cool ill proble get the 250 ex
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

customrubicon

The 250 ex is shaft drive and is the better bike for the mud.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

Ida_Mann

where's Hollywood, or has he forgotten the infamous twofiddy?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Hollywood

I'm here!  ;) My vote goes to the 250ex although the z-250 is basically the exact same bike. I have put mine through anything and everything I could find and it's still running strong as the day I bought it. They are nearly unstopable!  ;D
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

rubicon500kid

around how fast do they go
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Hollywood

Mine does 48.6 with 20" tires.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Quad32x

Come  on  now  Bigg , I  saw  you  doing  at  least  60  through  the  trails  at  off  88 & 314  about  a  month  ago.  You  where  BRINGING  IT !!!!! :o ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

rubicon500kid

how much mud have you gone throw
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Chuck_Norris

QuoteI'm here!  ;)  They are nearly unstopable!  ;D
Except for when that tree jumps out in the middle of the trail that your riding...LOL

Hollywood

#13
QuoteCome  on  now  Bigg , I  saw  you  doing  at  least  60  through  the  trails  at  off  88 & 314  about  a  month  ago.  You  where  BRINGING  IT !!!!! :o ;D ;D

lol Yea but that was on the 400. The 250 is the Yellow one.  ;)


I've been through a good bit of mud with it without a problem but it will only go as far as clearance allows.

Yea them trees just seem to jump out there sometimes!  ;D
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com