Denny Crane

Started by Da_Mtg_Man, January 31, 2006, 06:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da_Mtg_Man

Anybody here watch Boston Legal? If you haven't seen it then watch it tonight at 10 on ABC. That show is the best since Hill street blues.

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Da_Mtg_Man

Nevermind, The state of the union address is on instead
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

americanhighlander

#2
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 31, 2006, 07:00:06 PM
Nevermind, The state of the union address is on instead

A person that lies to american people..
We don't  know who we believe anymore...LOL   :banghead.gif :lecture.gif :Y :L 2:L :R :L 2:L :R :X :foot.gif :dunno.gif
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

renmus

highlander, get with the program.  Clinton is NOT president any longer.

PLEDGER#76

Im not sure Bush is even our president at times, but I do support my buddies that are fighting,,, for what I dont know and they say at times they dont know either, nothing worse than being dropped in the middle of a war zone with no end in sight!!!!! :(
1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R

GSPKurt

Quit jacking the man's thread. >:( >:( >:(

Boston Legal is the best!!!!
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

NYRAPTOR

mike, check out THE SHIELD on fx. great corrupt cop show.

qt314nfla

Mike- I've got to agree w/ you Boston Legal is one of the best new shows.  I just wish that Bush wasn't on telling us about nucular (yes I said that right....it's a bushism) power and what not.  Sorry renmus it might not be Clinton but they all lie Bush included.

Chuck_Norris


Ida_Mann

where's my picture of a bunny with a pancake on it's head?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Quad32x

OLN  rules ! :ThumbsUp.gif
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

americanhighlander

#13
Quote from: Quad32x on February 01, 2006, 10:40:55 AM
OLN  rules ! :ThumbsUp.gif


:) I saw that bush speech last night  and it was so boreing
lol he's repeating him self over and over again.
I'm glad he leaving white house in 2008.
I hope gas prices goes down, too bad they can't.And i hope
troops get home from iraq soon.I know why my dad got out of navy back in 92
and he was in gulf war1 and cleaning up mess after war was over.I know it's long story about that..I'm sick hearing about war
it's always news media makes your
blood pressure goes up everytime when see someing
goes down.lol

>:( plus I remeber on news back in hurrcaine andrew
when george bush came homestead Afb and gave
4,000$ to city rebuild it self.That's why homestead
became the way it was.You know what i mean about that.
Asked people in homestead that live down there during aftermath..

>:( Thats real truth about that.And the only thing i'm
mad about george w. bush is the way what happen
with New orleans with hurricane katraina
and thats day i don't belive him anymore >:(.
Thats my point of review what i'm saiding. ;)
I'm person likes both sides of party rep or dem or other.
Lets talk soming better than bush on tv. :)



Oh my fav channels I like:weather channel,The great outdoor network,OLN
,TLC,FOOD,G4TV,The old bowling classic's on espn and billards that come on once
in great while.

:)

Ps:I'm sorry going off topic on here.
Thanks,
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Joedirt

ROFL...you make my day Americanhilander...THANKS
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Da_Mtg_Man

Denny Crane, Name is on the door.  ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Da_Mtg_Man

Is this guy freaking hilarious or what? Every episode he puts his foot in his mouth.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

JackL

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on April 24, 2007, 11:05:09 PM
Is this guy freaking hilarious or what? Every episode he puts his foot in his mouth.

Haha, no doubt.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

greenmachine

Isnt Denny Crane the scumbag who molested that little girl then killer her & put her in a crab trap somewhere in Tampa Bay.  >:(

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com