Clean Underwear? ****Warning****

Started by kawGIRL, January 31, 2006, 03:07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawGIRL

Yet ANOTHER reason to be sure you leave the house with clean underwear :P

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Ida_Mann

put a warning label on that thing would ya?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

enniehall

***WARNING***

IDA IS IN HIS UNDERWEAR...PLAYING TWISTER

One hyphenated word OXY-CLEAN bud
;)

I'm so going to get kicked off the site...

Mud-It's like whiskey to a drunk or poker to a gambler.

Ida_Mann

Quote from: enniehall on January 31, 2006, 03:15:45 PM
***WARNING***

IDA IS IN HIS UNDERWEAR...PLAYING TWISTER

One hyphenated word OXY-CLEAN bud
;)

I'm so going to get kicked off the site...



new addition to the rules,,,,no poking fun of the moderators for any reason whatsoever, even if they are posing in their underwear.  ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

enniehall

Mud-It's like whiskey to a drunk or poker to a gambler.

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com