CALLING ALL UTE RIDERS, RACE DADE CITY $100.00 TO WIN

Started by TOY_DOCTOR, January 30, 2006, 05:10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TOY_DOCTOR

Dade City has started a utility class and Feb 4 he is going to pay $100.00 to the winner, so bring the swamp tires and come and give it a try, only requirement is a tether kill..  I will be there riding the wifes grizzly... should be a good time.....see you there.............KEN
TOY DOCTOR - MOBILE RV REPAIR, ONAN GENERATORS, ATVs, & MOTORCYCLEs ............I BUY UNWANTED ATV's

53yfz450

i saw that last sat. it was pretty cool. wish i had a ute i would make me $100.lol :P
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

badcompanyracing

BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

TOY_DOCTOR

A utility bike with racks and such, No sport bikes or I would have to run the 700
TOY DOCTOR - MOBILE RV REPAIR, ONAN GENERATORS, ATVs, & MOTORCYCLEs ............I BUY UNWANTED ATV's

2006YFZ450

So your saying they race the Utilities on the track??? ???
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

TOY_DOCTOR

TOY DOCTOR - MOBILE RV REPAIR, ONAN GENERATORS, ATVs, & MOTORCYCLEs ............I BUY UNWANTED ATV's

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com