where do you go in ONF?

Started by raptorman, January 30, 2006, 12:51:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raptorman

Where does everyone park and go in ONF? went there today and didnt see any body.or didnt see any pits. Are there any pits out there?
2003 honda 400ex
2007 gsxr 1000

shackles

I think there's only one legal one- Rodman pit.  Never been there but I think it's by Rodman dam.

RaptItUp

I go to Big Scrub.  If you can put up with the whoops for a mile or two there are some nice trails and logging roads to the northeast or southeast. Head east on the powerlines till you get past the gas line road and then pick a trail and explore.  Be careful if you don't have a GPS.

Numkut

Actually I know of three legal pits. The one right off the powerlines Rodman and Eureka. But I usually just go to Big Scrub, I love going to Blue Sink and jumping off the monster rope swing. At the end of the day if my brothers there I usually race him from the pit to Big scrub on the main powerlines. Me and my dad are probably going to go check out Eureka before we move. Or if we do move its only croom for me...

EDIT: Make that four pits, there is one right near Big Scrub.
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]