Good luck to jJamesbar

Started by Redgrizzly660, February 22, 2005, 09:38:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redgrizzly660

I have been keeping In touch with our  friend JJamebar He is taking the State master electrical  exam. For those of you that may not know Jeff is he is the guy that started the Rodman Dam ride. He has been studying and cramming for this exam for months now.  I know how I felt when I took my State contractor exam, it was hard.
He is taking it this weekend so I want to say good luck to him.
 
btw It's hard to teach old dog new trick J/K Jeff

Good luck Jeff

Grizz

Mrs.Nightbreed

 [smiley=Geek.gif]I didn't think anyone crammed after college.....

J/K  I wish you GOOD LUCK[smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
Study hard


B-man

Jeff, good luck with the exam. You'll do fine.
YZ 490  "Yellow Jacket"

Hollywood

'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Da_Mtg_Man

Good luck Jeff. I know you've been studying long and hard for this.

Mike
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

budman

#5
Quote.
 
btw It's hard to teach old dog new trick J/K Jeff

Good luck Jeff

Grizz


Especially a mutt  THAT old....[smiley=lecture.gif]
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

Ida_Mann

Yo Jeff my man, hows about Rodman Dam Celebration Ride I ?

 ;D

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Thrasher

Good luck Jeff, I know thats a tough test!

when I went thru electrical school we heard all about it and how tough it is.
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

girlieblazer

 [smiley=Star.gif]  Good luck Jeff you will do great.

Brenna
Polaris Razor

Quad32x

Top  of  the  column  to  ya  Jeff ! ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

sk8r_dude

Jeff, If you know your way around electrical systems like you do ONF you should do just fine. Best of luck.
05 Grizzly 660, 2500 winch, Garmin 276c GPS, Quad Boss trunk

05 Grizzly 660 Camo, 2500 winch, Quad Boss trunk 

[url="http://www.beachinlineskates.com/"]http://www.beachinlineskates.com/[/url]
[url="http://www.123skate.com/"]http://www.123skate.com/[/url]
[url="http://www.store.yahoo.com/beachinlineskates/"]http://www.store.yahoo.com/beachinlineskates/[/url]
[url="http://www.authorized-sunglasses-watches.com"]http://www.authorized-sunglasses-watches.com[/url]

Qdawg76

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

CAOSPOP

Good Luck Jeff hope to celebrate in April  ;D

dreth

i passed that test in like .5 seconds, ofcourse i sprayed dirt all over it ;) good luck

Redgrizzly660

#14
 [smiley=Clap.gif]Congrat Jeff on you aceing the states exams. [smiley=Clap.gif]

Grizz

Qdawg76

 [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif]
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

CAOSPOP

congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honda328i

That's awseome Jeff!  Congratulations!  Now you can wire up some lights for night rides at Rodman!  ;D
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

01_DS650

Good luck dude [smiley=lecture.gif]
2006 Outlander 800 Green with snorkels and 28in outlaws