Seebeejim Happy Birthday!

Started by qt314nfla, January 28, 2006, 06:26:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

qt314nfla

For all the help you've offered w/ my quad and for the diversion tactics to ride.  The least I can do is make the first official bday wishes on this site.  Give me a call about Sunday.  Hope you'll make it.

Patricia Pearce

HAPPY BIRTHDAY seebeejim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patti P
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

dreth


Ida_Mann

yo jim,,,,have a good day bro.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

bigscrub79

Happy Birthday Jim, hope you had a good one.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

wilburz

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

americanhighlander

Have nice  Happy birthday!!!
Good luck Riding out there.... ;)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

05greengriz

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Muddbuggy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM, HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY!  :drink.gif
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

Seabeejim

I am still feeling the effects and boy getting old sucks.  But we did have a good ride yesterday with some great water wheelies.  Now, back to work.  Thanks to all for the wishes..
Jim
XR 50 with stickers and mods

Moose

#11
Quote from: Seabeejim on January 30, 2006, 04:34:18 PM
I am still feeling the effects and boy getting old sucks.  But we did have a good ride yesterday with some great water wheelies.  Now, back to work.  Thanks to all for the wishes..
Jim

Happy belated B-day Jim, heard you guys had a good ride, wish I was there, especially since my quads were.  :'(

Talk about age, tell me this in 10 years.  ;D
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen