Main Menu

YFZ motor

Started by 2fstforu, January 27, 2006, 02:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2fstforu

Well the name reads it all. :D I want to be fastest in a straight line. I need some high performance motor work done near the orlando area. Looking for top of the line port work and upgrades. I siezed the crank in my 04 so might as well make her go fast.

53yfz450

ATP is the way to go. 8)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

blindkaeta

All Terrain Performance   407-880-3171

BadCompany350

I know its not that close but try Albany Cycle Performance in Albany, GA.  There number is (229) 883-0626.  Ask for steve or jeremy. I dont know if they have done any yfzs but i know that about 4 years ago they had a 400ex running 4.8s in 300ft, and a raptor running some good times for what it was too.  They really know theyre stuff.
Bad Company Racing's Jockey
Slow Banshee

WickedBanshee

I have a 04 and siezed my crank as well last week . My motor is at ATP being rebuilt with a little extra HP .... ATP Racing!!!
Pentium D dual core 3.2 extreme
Asus P5ND2 sli mobo
CorsairTwin5400c4 2gb 667 memory
BFG 8600 gt oc PCI-e 512mb
Enermax noisetaker 600w power
Audigy2 zs sound 7.1