Coming down from Ohio for speedweek

Started by ROCKITV8, January 27, 2006, 01:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ROCKITV8

I will be coming down on the 9th and staying till the 21st should I bring my YFZ450 ? I will be staying in Daytona and was wondering if there are any races going on during that time close to Daytona or are there any places to ride like private prop. (maybe some members here) or open tracks to practice at. I will be working in Petty Tower for every race but I think it would be nice to do some riding down there also.

Ida_Mann

during that time I'm sure any one of us including myself would love to give you a small tour of Ocala National forest,,,or at least a small part of it.

check out the group ride section to see if anybody has a group ride scheduled for that time to ONF.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

ROCKITV8


Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com