out with the old in with the new

Started by wilburz, January 25, 2006, 07:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wilburz

I got rid of my dial up connection and gots me a high speed wireless one! Woo-Hoo!!!!! ;D ;D ;D
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

o4250

Dude, make a post quik. Your post count is 666! :( I changed from dial-up last april. Its so great, you cant ever go back.

2006YFZ450

Dial-Up is so like soo last year :P


I got me some Wireless Internet YEEE HA!!! ;D
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

05greengriz

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

TRX450R_Racer

Cool!! It's like going from a 250EX to a 450R.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

wilburz

Should I tell my next door neighbor I am swiping his network or just be silent? What would you do? He might make me pay.....
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

05greengriz

Quote from: wilburz on January 25, 2006, 08:18:38 PM
Should I tell my next door neighbor I am swiping his network or just be silent? What would you do? He might make me pay.....
You are killin me Don :D
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

MachineDog

Normal DSL is like sooo 3 years ago, I'm going for 6 mbit. :D And then, I'll be calling for prices on a local loop for a T3.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com