PALM BEACH!?!?!?

Started by WPBSMOKA, January 25, 2006, 01:03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WPBSMOKA

Just looking for somewhere and someone to ride with Palm Beach area.  New to town, looking to rip with anyone.  04 400ex some work done.  Hit me up if anyone can suggest somewhere, or wants to take me somewhere.
'04 400ex, frequently bent handlebars, bent bumper, torn seat, rusty chain and some abused plastics



MachineDog

I'm over in the acreage and there's quite a few places to ride over here if you go out and look, not that they're legal though.  :P I still want to go over to holeylands though which is way over at the palm beach/broward country border on us27.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

bluesman

Quote from: WPBSMOKA on January 25, 2006, 01:03:48 PM
Just looking for somewhere and someone to ride with Palm Beach area.  New to town, looking to rip with anyone.  04 400ex some work done.  Hit me up if anyone can suggest somewhere, or wants to take me somewhere.

welcome man , we are trying to get a small group to croom sometime next month....... we could convoy up??     
 
   bluesman

MachineDog

Quote from: bluesman on January 26, 2006, 09:27:40 PM
Quote from: WPBSMOKA on January 25, 2006, 01:03:48 PM
Just looking for somewhere and someone to ride with Palm Beach area.  New to town, looking to rip with anyone.  04 400ex some work done.  Hit me up if anyone can suggest somewhere, or wants to take me somewhere.

welcome man , we are trying to get a small group to croom sometime next month....... we could convoy up??     
 
   bluesman

Damn, Wish I could come if not for the fact that out Dodge is screwed over when towing the ATVs. :( Can't wait to get our hands on a ford super duty..
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

WPBSMOKA

Wanna get together for sure.  Doctor says I have a muscle strain though.  Want to take it easy at least for a few days to see how it is.  I will get in touch. 
'04 400ex, frequently bent handlebars, bent bumper, torn seat, rusty chain and some abused plastics



TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: bluesman on January 26, 2006, 09:27:40 PM
Quote from: WPBSMOKA on January 25, 2006, 01:03:48 PM
Just looking for somewhere and someone to ride with Palm Beach area.  New to town, looking to rip with anyone.  04 400ex some work done.  Hit me up if anyone can suggest somewhere, or wants to take me somewhere.
   
 
welcome man , we are trying to get a small group to croom sometime next month....... we could convoy up??     
 
   bluesman

My friends and I are planning on going to Croom also in a few weeks.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

bluesman


WPBSMOKA

I will be in TN and CO Feb 14-27th.  I am going to mudfest the 10-12 I believe too.  Anyone attending? Decent for 2x4?
'04 400ex, frequently bent handlebars, bent bumper, torn seat, rusty chain and some abused plastics



A.T.steVe_k

Quote from: bluesman on January 28, 2006, 09:55:08 PM
weekend of feb 18??
hey jake the blues brothers rythem and blues review ;D  ellwood will be there : ;)

bluesman

< four whole fried chickens and a coke>

 
and some dry white toast!!!!




         what do you want for nothing??? a rubber bisket??

                 

400 big bear

You guys ever try underhills was there last weekend not very good for sport quads but there is plenty of mud but it is A little dusty :)

TRX450R_Racer

#11
We might be going on the 18th. I'm not sure yet. I will probably know in a few days.



I hate Illinois Nazis!!!
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

bluesman

were on a mission from GOD !!!!
 


 
                                                    LETS RIDE           

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com