MINI QUAD RACING IN NORTH FLA. INPUT.

Started by BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING), January 25, 2006, 05:06:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

I have been talking to the local tracks on putting together a day poss. 1 time a month to have a mini quad race. Need to see how many parents are in on this fun sport of mini quads. This is all for fun to grow the sport and see where it goes.Nothing is set yet I will keep all posted. One of the track is building it to our specs and is so helpful on promoting fun safe riding  for the kids. Also any one interested in making their minis go fast pm me I will be building these bikes form routine repairs, parts, to full modfied. 
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.