more help with the speech

Started by Ida_Mann, July 04, 2007, 02:31:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ida_Mann

I've tried, and maybe I'm not searching well enough, but I cannot for the life of me find a listing that tells me how many OHVs are in each state of the nation,,,I know I saw it before, anybody remember seeing it?

I know California has the most and Florida is second, but that's all I remember.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Da_Mtg_Man

I gotta believe that Rhode Island is 3rd..... I mean look at the size of the place. :D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on July 04, 2007, 02:54:33 PM
I gotta believe that Rhode Island is 3rd..... I mean look at the size of the place. :D

hey, size doesn't matter, it's how,,,ahhh nevermind.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Paul_S

Id@ there are quite a few facts you may be able to use on the associations laws and reports page;

http://floridaatvassociation.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=22&Itemid=35

renmus

#4
Ida. this mess may tell you more than you really WANT to know.

http://www.fs.fed.us/recreation/programs/ohv/OHV_final_report.pdf

450rcrazy

#5
Ida who are you preparing to speak too?

Ida_Mann

my class for the moment, but if I can get it good, maybe I could send a copy of the speech to politicians around the state.

topic: Why Florida needs more areas for OHV use.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

foreman1

NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

Ida_Mann

I may just owe you a steak dinner, thanks for the info.

If this turns out well, I'm going to turn it into a DVD and send it to every major politician in the state.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

foreman1

Quote from: Ida_Mann on July 07, 2007, 09:14:44 AM
I may just owe you a steak dinner, thanks for the info.

If this turns out well, I'm going to turn it into a DVD and send it to every major politician in the state.

Id@
It's unfortunate that we  need to focus some of our free time towards political issues instead of recreation , but thats the reality of life it seems.
Good luck
NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com