I ride because I must

Started by Pastense, January 23, 2006, 06:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pastense

Do you ride for fun? Is it sheer pleasure you seek? Thrills, spills, and adventure?  Not I............not I.

I realize in my age that it is much deeper for me.
As the ocean calls to a surfer so does the earth call to me.

The neet to ride........ the need to feel what every person longs for everyday............... freedom.

Thats what my quad is to me.

I find nothing but sheer ebulance to realize that out there, I have no cell phone, no keys, nor pager, nor palm pilot.  All I have is myself and the open air..........

Freedom..........
"Hard Core" is after a wicked wreck the first thing you ask is "How's my quad?"

bluesman


Da_Mtg_Man

I agree 100% except for the cell phone part, I take that in case I break down and need help....lol.....
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

susieblazer

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 23, 2006, 06:19:10 PM
I agree 100% except for the cell phone part, I take that in case I break down and need help....lol.....


   You get a signal????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

DZ 350

hell ya pastense u should open up ur own atv church and be the precher!! haha
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

...ride like u stole it

Quote from: DZ 350 on January 23, 2006, 06:49:31 PM
hell ya pastense u should open up ur own atv church and be the precher!! haha

I AGREE
KFX700 2005 special addition grey
DG nerf bars, DG v-pro lit front bumber
and getting dual fatboys 6 series [pipe]

2001 yamaha bigbear,super swampers

gery350

are you related to william wallace.......................


I AM WILLIAM WALACE!


hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

kfx400rob

Quote from: Pastense on January 23, 2006, 06:07:27 PM
Do you ride for fun? Is it sheer pleasure you seek? Thrills, spills, and adventure?  Not I............not I.

I realize in my age that it is much deeper for me.
As the ocean calls to a surfer so does the earth call to me.

The neet to ride........ the need to feel what every person longs for everyday............... freedom.

Thats what my quad is to me.

I find nothing but sheer ebulance to realize that out there, I have no cell phone, no keys, nor pager, nor palm pilot.  All I have is myself and the open air..........

Freedom..........

ummmm i guess i ride for the "thrills spills and aventure"  8) and i guess that whole freedom thing too lol
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

klutchbuster400

i ride for the girls!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D
i do it becuase i liek it. nothing better then hitting a nice little nud hole and getting that nice, sweet, muddy over heating smell, i love that smell, and that track smell.... naother reason why i like seminole.

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: Pastense on January 23, 2006, 06:07:27 PM
I find nothing but sheer ebulance to realize that out there, I have no cell phone, no keys, nor pager, nor palm pilot.  All I have is myself and the open air..........

Freedom..........

No one pulling on my arm saying "mooom!"
No "I waaant (insert kid whine here)"

and no bills!

Just me and the throttle and the track  8)

PEACE FINALLY!

qt314nfla

Very nice outlook on it Melissa. 

I like that I don't have to worry about my practice and whether it's going to make it.  I don't have to think about all the bs or stress of the week.  No time to think about guys and what a pain they are being. 

Riding hard there's only one thing you can think about and that's what's in front of you.

RAD 450r

Freedom....Takin the life at my own pace...Usually fast!!
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com