Who's going to the monster trucks in Tampa

Started by stump66, January 19, 2006, 03:12:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stump66

I gotta take my 5 yr old and will be there. Haven't missed it in 4 years. If you have a chance, take the kids. Its a time to remember and allot of fun for the entire family.
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Loven It

We should be going too! Taking my son (5yrs old). Have the always had the atv/quad wars? Do you what that is?
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

bigscrub79

#2
Quote from: Loven It on January 19, 2006, 03:26:28 PM
We should be going too! Taking my son (5yrs old). Have the always had the atv/quad wars? Do you what that is?
Yes they are having the quad wars in Tampa they are not having them in Orlando.and i do believe LostCause from this website is in it.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Loven It

Yes they are having the quad wars and i do believe someone from this website is in it.
[/quote]

Do we know who?
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

bigscrub79

Quote from: Loven It on January 19, 2006, 03:38:57 PM
Yes they are having the quad wars and i do believe someone from this website is in it.

Do we know who?
[/quote]I believe LostCause
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Chillinthemost

I'm taking my family ;D My son is counting the days
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

TRX450R_Racer

I normally run my quad in the quad wars in Tampa. I have for the past 3 years. Randy Dinkins called me to go but, unforunately I can't make it this year.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

wyldelee

Anyone know what time the quads are out there? My son is psyched, I just got tickets and pit passes.

susieblazer



  Went to get tickets Mon ticketmaster was SOLD OUT!!!!!  :'(
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Bigscrb15

Quote from: susieblazer on January 19, 2006, 05:58:34 PM


  Went to get tickets Mon ticketmaster was SOLD OUT!!!!!  :'(

We bought ours from scalpers last year. They were selling for WAY over face value even though its illegal. I want to go but we have our hunter safety course sat morning and Im not sure how long that will last.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

CABLEGUY1

We will be there. May be nose bleeds but we will be there. Looking forward to the quad wars.Never seen that before. What do they do, race,tug of war,trick riding?

Bigscrb15

Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on January 19, 2006, 10:13:31 PM
We will be there. May be nose bleeds but we will be there. Looking forward to the quad wars.Never seen that before. What do they do, race,tug of war,trick riding?

The quad wars is a team race. Its kinda cheesy, but really neat to watch.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

cubnfrank

We''ll be there sec 227. we bought our tixs about a month ago. How do you get in the pits? I'd like to get my boys up close to the trucks
FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250

Bigscrb15

Quote from: cubnfrank on January 19, 2006, 10:45:27 PM
We''ll be there sec 227. we bought our tixs about a month ago. How do you get in the pits? I'd like to get my boys up close to the trucks

i think you can get pit passes at ford dealerships
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Honda250ex

I think MD or GD will win but the quad wars are rigged >:( I will look for who ever is going maby take pics
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

53yfz450

my sponsor is going to race my bike. a red yfz450 #53.


and yes we all know they are rigged. ::)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Muddbuggy

Jake since they are rigged then whos going to win?
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

53yfz450

i dont know. its confedential (spelling) ???



no really i dont know. yet. ::)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

LostCause

#18
There are a couple of us from the site that are in the Quad wars. 

Not to sure how to get pit passes.

I'm not sure what time the pits open or what time the show starts.  All I know is that the riders have to be there early.

I'll be riding A white YFZ450 with orange and blue A.T.P graphics.  #65.

I believe that some of the other numbers to look for that are from this site are #127, #17, #53, not sure of all their names but thought I would put their # out there.

Even being a staged show,  There can still be wrecks.  It happened to me last year.  But it was a blast!
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

Z400BADBOY

How can I get into Quad wars for next year if possible?


Z400BB
YOSHIMURA EXHAUST
FLY CHROME HANDLEBARS
DYNO JETTED 155
AC NERFS
AC BUMPER
OURY GRIPS
2 STAGE RACE READY FILTER
EHS AIR BOX KIT
REAR HOLESHOTS
ITP RIMS

Honda250ex

Just hope somebody will call if they know you, or if your a good racer and have a fast quad
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

ppark350se

Quote from: LostCause on January 20, 2006, 09:49:35 PM
There are a couple of us from the site that are in the Quad wars. 

Not to sure how to get pit passes.

I'm not sure what time the pits open or what time the show starts.  All I know is that the riders have to be there early.

I'll be riding A white YFZ450 with orange and blue A.T.P graphics.  #65.

I believe that some of the other numbers to look for that are from this site are #127, #17, #53, not sure of all their names but thought I would put their # out there.

Even being a staged show,  There can still be wrecks.  It happened to me last year.  But it was a blast!

i dont care if its rigged you shouldnt race for new york. thats was pretty cool that it was you and #53 racing in the heat.
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

LostCause

#22
WHAT A GOOD TIME!!!

There were a lot of people there.  The pits seemed to be more crowded than ever.

It is a pretty big rush coming out onto the field with that many people watching. Hope everyone enjoyed the show.

I didn't get home untill 2:30
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

LostCause

Did anyone get any pictures?  My wife forgot the card to our camera!!

That is two years now that I have been on team NY. 

Maybe next year I will be on Tampa.

We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com