New Mod

Started by Da_Mtg_Man, February 06, 2006, 06:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

Quote from: renmus on February 07, 2006, 06:45:38 AM
QT:  When are y'all getting a female mod.....LOL.  I know it'll never happen it's a man's world.

QT,  I think the mods all have a feminine side.   :o

Congrats to Moose. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What are you trying to say?  :-[  I'm glad I didnt get in that hot tub at Ida cabin  ??? 
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: njoutlaw230 on February 06, 2006, 11:47:06 PM
Quote from: QT314Nfla on February 06, 2006, 07:46:30 PM
Congrats Moose.  Now the next question.  When are y'all getting a female mod.....LOL.  I know it'll never happen it's a man's world.

or an african american mod like myself. This site doesn't have equal opertunity employment.


you must be joking....
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Chuck_Norris


Ida_Mann

sheesh, I travel out of town for ONE DAY and look what happens,,,,there goes that small neighborhood, now it's time to talk about that initiation.

and dangit, I guess I'm a bit outnumbered on the east coast of the state now.

congrats Bruce.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

mikeE36

Quote from: WareRacing07 on February 07, 2006, 07:41:01 AM
Quote from: njoutlaw230 on February 06, 2006, 11:47:06 PM
Quote from: QT314Nfla on February 06, 2006, 07:46:30 PM
Congrats Moose.  Now the next question.  When are y'all getting a female mod.....LOL.  I know it'll never happen it's a man's world.

or an african american mod like myself. This site doesn't have equal opertunity employment.



you must be joking....

i am :P

2006YFZ450

Quote from: njoutlaw230 on February 07, 2006, 12:46:21 PM
Quote from: WareRacing07 on February 07, 2006, 07:41:01 AM
Quote from: njoutlaw230 on February 06, 2006, 11:47:06 PM
Quote from: QT314Nfla on February 06, 2006, 07:46:30 PM
Congrats Moose.  Now the next question.  When are y'all getting a female mod.....LOL.  I know it'll never happen it's a man's world.

or an african american mod like myself. This site doesn't have equal opertunity employment.



you must be joking....

i am :P

Im like..........."I've think I seen NJoutlaw230 before and he looked pretty white to me......LOL ;)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

RL400


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com