2006 ltz 250 pipe

Started by southernthing, January 22, 2006, 02:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

i want a full exaust system for my z 205 what should i go with

pro circut
1 (6.7%)
white bros
3 (20%)
hmf
4 (26.7%)
cobra
0 (0%)
dr.d
0 (0%)
yoshi
7 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: March 13, 2006, 02:36:36 PM

southernthing

blue,98 warrior with holeshots
white,06 z250
www.myspace.com/southernthing

Dr.Dirt

#1
Whats a Dr.D?! I don't make pipes for Z250's!  ;D  If I were you, I would go with a Yoshi, they seem to have a good reputation...

KD 428

if u want it to sound nice  go wit a hmf ;D
HONDA CRF450R

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

DZ 350

opps i hit yoshi buti meant HMF!!
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

RaptItUp

Yoshi and Zuki go together.

klutchbuster400


kfx400rob

yohi or hmf... a tri oval would look badazz on it
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

geektrx

Yes, I do talk to myself, it is the only way I can have an intelligent conversation. There is a fine line between genius and insanity, and the only trait that separates the two is the amount of pay.

06 TRX
94 Kawi Bayou
91 Seadoo SP
91 Kawi TS

Chevy1500z71


southernthing

thanks my dad bought me a whitebros 2 days ago
blue,98 warrior with holeshots
white,06 z250
www.myspace.com/southernthing