For When I am not Riding

Started by Qdawg76, January 21, 2006, 08:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qdawg76

Just Got this Baby. I have been into RC Cars and Trucks before but they were all electric, So I figured that this baby Might be fun. It is a Savage 25. Hope it Runs as good as it looks and I cannot believe the Wheel Travel.

[attachment deleted by admin]
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Qdawg76

 8)

[attachment deleted by admin]
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Qdawg76

 ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Qdawg76

last one

[attachment deleted by admin]
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

wheelie_boy

Swwwweeeeeettt, man those things are sick!!  I would love to take those to the local riding spot and roost all over
05 kx 250f

LakeMaryKid

Id love on of those, but my friend stripped his transmission on it and i broke a tmaxx 2.5 in half :-\ plus they are a TON of money!!!
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Bigscrb15

your right about the suspension travel. 1 tire can be on top of a pepsi can and the rest will be touching the ground. They are tons of fun!

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

dreth

my quad can put 1 tire on a pepsi can and still have the other tires on the ground :R

Qdawg76

Quote from: dreth on January 21, 2006, 10:34:36 PM
my quad can put 1 tire on a pepsi can and still have the other tires on the ground :R
LOL. Thats a good one Dreth. Got a pic of it
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

2006YFZ450

Thats a sweet Savage ;)

How much you get it for???
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Sweet Z

2004 LTD Black and Yellow Z400 its FOR SALE

jaxdawg

sweet.  those things are supposed to go like 45 mph.  have fun ;D

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Honda250ex on January 22, 2006, 12:56:08 AM
Probaly $300 :dunno.gif

I know after you buy everything that is needed to start it and run it, your lookin right at or a little over $600
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Qdawg76

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on January 22, 2006, 10:28:05 AM
Quote from: Honda250ex on January 22, 2006, 12:56:08 AM
Probaly $300 :dunno.gif

I know after you buy everything that is needed to start it and run it, your lookin right at or a little over $600
It was just over $500, The Truck was like $400 then after all the stuff you need to get it running add another 100 bucks. Better be worth it lol
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

LakeMaryKid

I am really thinking about buying one of these. How long will they run for? What sort of maintenance is needed? Etc.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

2006YFZ450

Quote from: Honda250ex on January 22, 2006, 12:56:08 AM
Probaly $300 :dunno.gif

Sinan dont most crap when you dont know how much it is >:(

Their well over $500 and maybe more cuz their the best money can buy ;)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Qdawg76

Quote from: LakeMaryKid on January 22, 2006, 11:23:31 AM
I am really thinking about buying one of these. How long will they run for? What sort of maintenance is needed? Etc.
Not to sure Kinda new to the nitro powered RC's. This thing is sweet though
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Moose

#18
Have fun, they are great. Be care full, they can become addictive, I have spent over $600 in extras, and that's nothing. I suggest upgrade it now, will be a lot cheaper. I blew both diff's and the tranny came apart inside. Get the 4 gear diff upgrade asap.

I love mine, it just takes it's toll when you play hard. Like racing, you will go through parts, period.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Southern4x4

well i have  two rcs.They run on that nitro fuel it cost like 23$ a gallon
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Moose

I saved a lot of money looking around when I needed something, ebay and tower hobbies are two good places to start. I have bought from both places and then some.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Bigscrb15

Quote from: LakeMaryKid on January 22, 2006, 11:23:31 AM
I am really thinking about buying one of these. How long will they run for? What sort of maintenance is needed? Etc.

They are high maintence. You are constantly tuning and replacing little parts. Its all part of the experience though. They are a blast!!


flsportsman, I would listen to moose and get the 4diff upgrade. I also went with the 3speed tranny upgrade but haven't run it yet so can't tell you the difference. Also a metal spur gear would be good too. the stock plastic spur gears strip pretty easy.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

LakeMaryKid

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on January 22, 2006, 06:49:22 PM

They are high maintence. You are constantly tuning and replacing little parts. Its all part of the experience though. They are a blast!!


flsportsman, I would listen to moose and get the 4diff upgrade. I also went with the 3speed tranny upgrade but haven't run it yet so can't tell you the difference. Also a metal spur gear would be good too. the stock plastic spur gears strip pretty easy.

Yikes sounds like mucho money. I thought it was something fun with little work. Well i guess i wont get one since you spend a lot of money on it from the sounds of it.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Bigscrb15

Quote from: LakeMaryKid on January 22, 2006, 06:53:53 PM

Yikes sounds like mucho money. I thought it was something fun with little work. Well i guess i wont get one since you spend a lot of money on it from the sounds of it.

if you don't run it hard it might have less maintence. I run mine hard and I also spent an extra $1000+ in aftermarket parts. i guess they can be as cheap or as expensive as you want them to be.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

LakeMaryKid

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on January 22, 2006, 07:23:17 PM
Quote from: LakeMaryKid on January 22, 2006, 06:53:53 PM

Yikes sounds like mucho money. I thought it was something fun with little work. Well i guess i wont get one since you spend a lot of money on it from the sounds of it.

if you don't run it hard it might have less maintence. I run mine hard and I also spent an extra $1000+ in aftermarket parts. i guess they can be as cheap or as expensive as you want them to be.

Please tell me you just st-sttt-stttttt-studdered. Only reason i want one is to run around my house. Not gonna race it or what not. When you get on aim bro hit me up, KoncreteC0wb0y.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com