chest protector

Started by klutchbuster400, January 21, 2006, 01:47:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

im looking for a chest protector, can anyone recommend a good brand, nothing to pricey, but i dont want it breaking after 3 rides at the track :N

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

americanhighlander

#2
 :) I own one theses chest protectors
and this one is very good one  and price is very good
for 89.99$  it's called nemeses body armor And you will
look like a stormtrooper in theses body armor. :)
It's high qualty chest protector and it's alot better than the other
ones out there.

Go to web site..
http://www.rockymountainatv.com/productDetail.do?prodFamilyId=7294&navTitle=Protection&webCatId=4&webTypeId=37&navType=type
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

klutchbuster400

i went by palmetto motorsports and they had nice ones, but in the 120+ range, so i'll be ordering one online soon, just need to find one that matched my bike.

Honda250ex

Fox would be good. Shift is not too comfy!
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy