Superbowl XL

Started by geektrx, January 25, 2006, 01:15:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins SuperBowl XL ???

Seahawks
6 (20.7%)
Steelers
23 (79.3%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Voting closed: February 04, 2006, 01:15:32 AM

geektrx

Who will it be to walk away as SuperBowl Champs........
Yes, I do talk to myself, it is the only way I can have an intelligent conversation. There is a fine line between genius and insanity, and the only trait that separates the two is the amount of pay.

06 TRX
94 Kawi Bayou
91 Seadoo SP
91 Kawi TS

Jellie400

the team with the stellar "D" is winning this game THE STEEL CURTAIN

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

wolv350

I'm a huge steelers fan I hope they kick the Sh#t out of seattle!!

Mr. Fixit


geektrx

bump for the end of football until august 2006
Yes, I do talk to myself, it is the only way I can have an intelligent conversation. There is a fine line between genius and insanity, and the only trait that separates the two is the amount of pay.

06 TRX
94 Kawi Bayou
91 Seadoo SP
91 Kawi TS

gery350

c'mon guys.................


(screaming) DOLPHINS!!!!!!!
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: gery350 on January 25, 2006, 05:08:27 PM
c'mon guys.................


(screaming) DOLPHINS!!!!!!!

Yeah, I would be screaming that too if they had made the playoffs. Atleast they steped it up this year and made 9-7. Who knows, maybe next year we will be screaming DOLPHINS when they make the playoffs  ;) .... I hope the Seahawks smash the Stealers for beating up on my Bengals.  >:(  But I am glad to see a team other than the Patriots in it this time.

geektrx

Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 26, 2006, 01:28:39 AM
Quote from: gery350 on January 25, 2006, 05:08:27 PM
c'mon guys.................


(screaming) DOLPHINS!!!!!!!

Yeah, I would be screaming that too if they had made the playoffs. Atleast they steped it up this year and made 9-7. Who knows, maybe next year we will be screaming DOLPHINS when they make the playoffs  ;) .... I hope the Seahawks smash the Stealers for beating up on my Bengals.  >:(  But I am glad to see a team other than the Patriots in it this time.


The bengals are a joke they had a chance to be the 2 seed and they lost 3 or 4 straight and on top of it all they lost their QB to what might be a career injury even though the surgeon said that the surgery went well, but he also said the extent of the injurys sustained were so servere it might be a career ending injury
Yes, I do talk to myself, it is the only way I can have an intelligent conversation. There is a fine line between genius and insanity, and the only trait that separates the two is the amount of pay.

06 TRX
94 Kawi Bayou
91 Seadoo SP
91 Kawi TS

Dr.Dirt

The Bengals are a good team. They managed to still play a good game with that joke for a QB, Kitna. Also, we know alot of people in Cincinatti and they are saying that ESPN is making it out to be worse than it really is according to the news up there.

geektrx

Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 26, 2006, 01:39:27 AM
The Bengals are a good team. They managed to still play a good game with that joke for a QB, Kitna. Also, we know alot of people in Cincinatti and they are saying that ESPN is making it out to be worse than it really is according to the news up there.

don't get me wrong i like the bengals but thet still need some work 85 needs to play better talk less and the D need to step it up in the run defense and they need to figure out about a QB

to me they got soft toward the end of the season
Yes, I do talk to myself, it is the only way I can have an intelligent conversation. There is a fine line between genius and insanity, and the only trait that separates the two is the amount of pay.

06 TRX
94 Kawi Bayou
91 Seadoo SP
91 Kawi TS

Sweet Z

This year I will give it to the AFC with the steelers. But next year its all about them BOYS.

DALLAS COWBOYS next year is our year.
2004 LTD Black and Yellow Z400 its FOR SALE

bluesman

Quote from: Sweet Z on January 26, 2006, 02:40:06 AM
This year I will give it to the AFC with the steelers. But next year its all about them BOYS.

DALLAS COWBOYS next year is our year.
I didnt know that they got paroled yet??????? lol

Jellie400

die hard DOLFAN here, but for you Bengals fans that think Kitna is a joke you better think again, Kitna came into that last game and damn near won the game for you, the guy hadnt taken 10 snaps all season then to come into the playoffs and nearly win the game, it wasnt his fault they lost that game, maybe if your DEFENSE would have showed up you wouldnt be bad talking Kitna, ill take Kitna on the Dolpins anyday over our GUS FERROTE

GO PHINS

geektrx

Quote from: Jellie400 on January 26, 2006, 06:48:04 AM
die hard DOLFAN here, but for you Bengals fans that think Kitna is a joke you better think again, Kitna came into that last game and d**n near won the game for you, the guy hadnt taken 10 snaps all season then to come into the playoffs and nearly win the game, it wasnt his fault they lost that game, maybe if your DEFENSE would have showed up you wouldnt be bad talking Kitna, ill take Kitna on the Dolpins anyday over our GUS FERROTE

GO PHINS


Here are kitnas all time stats compared to ferrote

look at the passer rating 75.3 for both of them they both suck

PASSING kitna

Year Team G GS Att Comp Pct Yards YPA Lg TD Int Tkld 20+ 40+ Rate
1997 Seattle Seahawks 3 1 45 31 68.9 371 8.24 61 1 2 3/10 2 1 82.7
1998 Seattle Seahawks 6 5 172 98 57.0 1177 6.84 70 7 8 11/72 8 4 72.3
1999 Seattle Seahawks 15 15 495 270 54.5 3346 6.76 51 23 16 32/198 45 5 77.7
2000 Seattle Seahawks 15 12 418 259 62.0 2658 6.36 71 18 19 33/166 21 4 75.6
2001 Cincinnati Bengals 16 15 581 313 53.9 3216 5.54 49 12 22 25/185 32 2 61.1
2002 Cincinnati Bengals 14 12 473 294 62.2 3178 6.72 72 16 16 24/159 29 4 79.1
2003 Cincinnati Bengals 16 16 520 324 62.3 3591 6.91 82 26 15 37/249 37 11 87.4
2004 Cincinnati Bengals 4 3 104 61 58.7 623 5.99 30 5 4 6/41 8 0 75.9
2005 Cincinnati Bengals 3 0 29 17 58.6 99 3.41 16 0 2 2/10 0 0 36.4
TOTAL  92 79 2837 1667 58.8 18259 6.44 82 108 104 173/1090 182 31 75.3


PASSING ferrotte

Year Team G GS Att Comp Pct Yards YPA Lg TD Int Tkld 20+ 40+ Rate
1994 Washington Redskins 4 4 100 46 46.0 600 6.00 51 5 5 3/18 8 1 61.3
1995 Washington Redskins 16 11 396 199 50.3 2751 6.95 73 13 13 23/192 41 9 70.2
1996 Washington Redskins 16 16 470 270 57.4 3453 7.35 52 12 11 22/134 50 6 79.3
1997 Washington Redskins 13 13 402 204 50.7 2682 6.67 52 17 12 23/146 37 5 73.8
1998 Washington Redskins 3 2 54 25 46.3 283 5.24 22 1 3 12/61 2 0 45.5
1999 Detroit Lions 9 6 288 175 60.8 2117 7.35 77 9 7 28/202 26 7 83.6
2000 Denver Broncos 10 6 232 138 59.5 1776 7.66 44 9 8 12/77 27 5 82.1
2001 Denver Broncos 4 1 48 30 62.5 308 6.42 26 3 0 3/21 5 0 101.7
2002 Cincinnati Bengals 4 3 85 44 51.8 437 5.14 51 1 5 10/74 2 1 46.1
2003 Minnesota Vikings 16 2 65 38 58.5 690 10.62 72 7 2 5/22 11 5 118.1
2004 Minnesota Vikings 16 0 1 0 0.0 0 0.00 0 0 0 0/0 0 0 39.6
2005 Miami Dolphins 16 15 494 257 52.0 2996 6.06 60 18 13 26/158 39 8 71.9
TOTAL  127 79 2635 1426 54.1 18093 6.87 77 95 79 167/1105 248 47 75.3
Yes, I do talk to myself, it is the only way I can have an intelligent conversation. There is a fine line between genius and insanity, and the only trait that separates the two is the amount of pay.

06 TRX
94 Kawi Bayou
91 Seadoo SP
91 Kawi TS

qt314nfla

Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on January 25, 2006, 06:01:25 AM
Steelers!!! :Y

I can't believe I actually agree w/ this guy. :o

CABLEGUY1

Don't underestimate Seattle. I think they will put double digits on the Steelers. I predict the upset. I'm not saying I want Seattle to win but I believe they will.

geektrx

it all comes down to the "D"

the better defence will win the game
Yes, I do talk to myself, it is the only way I can have an intelligent conversation. There is a fine line between genius and insanity, and the only trait that separates the two is the amount of pay.

06 TRX
94 Kawi Bayou
91 Seadoo SP
91 Kawi TS

Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

qt314nfla

Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on January 26, 2006, 06:00:43 PM
Don't underestimate Seattle. I think they will put double digits on the Steelers. I predict the upset. I'm not saying I want Seattle to win but I believe they will.

You and I both know that the only reason you said Seattle is because I said the Steelers.  We've been playing this game all season.  No reason to change it now right? ;D

Da_Mtg_Man

I'm with cableguy here. I think we're gonna see an upset. Seattle looked great last week. This is gonna be a real good game fo sho
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

geektrx

seattle was exepected to win the steelersno one gave em a chance in denver........

so we shall see
Yes, I do talk to myself, it is the only way I can have an intelligent conversation. There is a fine line between genius and insanity, and the only trait that separates the two is the amount of pay.

06 TRX
94 Kawi Bayou
91 Seadoo SP
91 Kawi TS

apkkfx400

Originally from Pittsburgh, so I gotta go with the Steelers-

I say if Pitt has 4+ sacks on Hasselback and have some hurried throws, they should win.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com