If you could have any 4wheleer what would it be?

Started by ...ride like u stole it, January 19, 2006, 01:20:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

...ride like u stole it

If you could get a 4wheller no matter the cost what would it be?
KFX700 2005 special addition grey
DG nerf bars, DG v-pro lit front bumber
and getting dual fatboys 6 series [pipe]

2001 yamaha bigbear,super swampers

Dr.Dirt

#1
Rapter90!11111111!!

kfx400rob

06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

klutchbuster400

got it, just a few more things would be added on ;)

...ride like u stole it

KFX700 2005 special addition grey
DG nerf bars, DG v-pro lit front bumber
and getting dual fatboys 6 series [pipe]

2001 yamaha bigbear,super swampers

o4250


Southern4x4

YUP SAME HERE THE ONLY TING I WOULD CHANGE IS TO TAKE OFF THE DRUM BRAKES AND PUT ON DISK THE DRUMS WERE WEARING OUT SO FAST MY DAD QUIT CHANGING THEM.LOL
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

o4250


kfx400rob

yea my dream quad would be mine, but with a 450 kit cams suspension plastics bars razrs and aaa more
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

MachineDog

Bombardier 800 MAX w/ 29in Outlaws, Spacers, Lift kit, Full snorkel kit, and a Front rack radiator. ;D
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Whiterider

2006 Sportsman 800 LE with some ITP589 mud tires

Ida_Mann

Honda Rincon,,,big engine,,,,but I'm working on doing that anyway within a couple months.

or drop the V-6 out of a Ford Taurus and somehow put it into the frame of my 400EX ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Pastense

Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 19, 2006, 02:26:16 AM
drop the V-6 out of a Ford Taurus and somehow put it into the frame of my 400EX ;-)

Id@

Mad man :K


Seriously,
400ex (maybe the 450.........maybe)
"Hard Core" is after a wicked wreck the first thing you ask is "How's my quad?"

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Pastense on January 19, 2006, 03:34:09 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 19, 2006, 02:26:16 AM
drop the V-6 out of a Ford Taurus and somehow put it into the frame of my 400EX ;-)

Id@

Mad man :K


Seriously,
400ex (maybe the 450.........maybe)

yeah, you may be right, that engine probably would put the quad way overweight ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

MachineDog

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, 3000 lb winch, and a 3 cyl 1000cc turbo diesel kohler engine. ^____^!!!
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

96 warrior

i'd have 2

crazy fast yfz ;D everything you can think of + reverse 

800cc+ 4x4 snorkle lift 29.5 outlaws(or bigger if they would make them) ute
96 (and a 98) warrior

stump66

Quote from: Whiterider on January 19, 2006, 02:24:43 AM
2006 Sportsman 800 LE with some ITP589 mud tires
Gotta agree with ya here that monster quad rocks!! :ThumbsUp.gif
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

wheelie_boy

The one i have now with, yoshi 450 kit, yoshi trc full carbon fiber race exhaust, fox air float suspension with walsh racing +4 a arms, g froce +4 axle, razrs all around, tougher fullbore or maier black or silver plastics, same nerfs bars i have now,hiper rims(probably black), quad tech seat, and a bombsquad graphics kit.

Then for the mud places like river ranch i'd have the brute force 750, with the 840 big bore kit,itp type 7 rims with mud lite xtr's, four snorkels, lrd "torc" pipe, lift kit,spacers, and some elka utility suspension.
05 kx 250f

americanhighlander

I have two choices I go with 2005-2006 king quad.
And second choice i go with
2003-2005 honda ranchers with gps escape.  :)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 19, 2006, 12:24:35 PM
Quote from: Pastense on January 19, 2006, 03:34:09 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 19, 2006, 02:26:16 AM
drop the V-6 out of a Ford Taurus and somehow put it into the frame of my 400EX ;-)

Id@

Mad man :K


Seriously,
400ex (maybe the 450.........maybe)

yeah, you may be right, that engine probably would put the quad way overweight ;-)

Id@

A Ford Taurus is a slow car. I would have thought you would want a fast car motor in that frame. Something like an old Geo motor. You are sure to haul with a Geo motor. ;)

svtbolt04

I would go with a VOR... Some axis suspension, ars-fx arms and swinger, Hiper beadlocks, houser +1 stem, twist throttle and 800hp shot of nawwwzzz
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Chevy1500z71

i would pribly want a cheeta banshee 8)

2 strokes is kewl

but if i was actualy spending the money i probly wouldnt get a 2 stroke

themensh

  I saw a kid riding what looked to be a 50cc quad and he was towing a cooler on a trailer down at 3 lake WMA.
   I would like to have one of those (with or without the trailer) on the next group ride.
   I bet I would get some attention then!!!!  LOL
    If not the 50cc...then I would like a Grizzly 660 outfitted by HIGHLIFTER.COM
(I don't ask for much...really)

               Chuck  'roast

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com