250EX and raptor700 show us their GRILLZ!

Started by o4250, January 12, 2006, 07:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

o4250


gery350

dude if my son ever acts like that, i will no longer have a son and he will no longer have a heartbeat.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

o4250

Yea I really think the were being serious, these types of kids are our future. :(

bigscrub79

Quote from: o4250 on January 12, 2006, 09:04:42 PM
Yea I really think the were being serious, these types of kids are our future. :(
That is a very scary thought.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

blupits04

that was bad they didn't even know the words  :no :no
My kids ever act like that they better hide cuz they are gonna need new Grills along with a new house   ???
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Mrs.Nightbreed

WOW! I was embarrassed for them just watching that  :D

My kids would be in the Walmart parking lot with "free to good home" signs on them for that. Then I would send it in to America's Funniest Home Video's and make 10 g's off of their Grillz  8)

2006YFZ450

That video was pure poser.  I've seen some kids at my school with Gold & Silver grilz and wondering if their real or not...Anyways o4250 good job you open up a site disscusion.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

kfx400rob

wow those kids are gaaaaayyyyyyyy!!! i feel bad for those @sswipes
POSERS!

their "grillz" were probly tin foil
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

o4250

Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on January 13, 2006, 07:28:55 PM
That video was pure poser.  I've seen some kids at my school with Gold & Silver grilz and wondering if their real or not...Anyways o4250 good job you open up a site disscusion.


I dont want to be mean, of course Im going to be though. But you two were the first people that came to mind when I watched that.

Honda250ex

Quote from: o4250 on January 14, 2006, 09:30:59 AM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on January 13, 2006, 07:28:55 PM
That video was pure poser.  I've seen some kids at my school with Gold & Silver grilz and wondering if their real or not...Anyways o4250 good job you open up a site disscusion.


I dont want to be mean, of course Im going to be though. But you two were the first people that came to mind when I watched that.

Im going to laugh when you get a busted lip!!
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

o4250

Quote from: Honda250ex on January 14, 2006, 04:45:58 PM
Quote from: o4250 on January 14, 2006, 09:30:59 AM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on January 13, 2006, 07:28:55 PM
That video was pure poser.  I've seen some kids at my school with Gold & Silver grilz and wondering if their real or not...Anyways o4250 good job you open up a site disscusion.


I dont want to be mean, of course Im going to be though. But you two were the first people that came to mind when I watched that.

Im going to laugh when you get a busted lip!!


Oh no.

TurboBanshee_kid

o4250 vs Honda250ex

I will have my money on o4250!!!!!!

U need some help!!! I will get my guns out!!!!!
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

2006YFZ450

they probably get removed every week or so...
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

klutchbuster400

Quote from: gery350 on January 12, 2006, 07:53:16 PM
dude if my son ever acts like that, i will no longer have a son and he will no longer have a heartbeat.
but dis who i be dawg, i thought you understode dat foo,i cant and i aint gone chainge da way i be, i am who i sez i am.

hahaha that'll be the day huh.

Southern4x4

Quote from: o4250 on January 14, 2006, 09:30:59 AM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on January 13, 2006, 07:28:55 PM
That video was pure poser.  I've seen some kids at my school with Gold & Silver grilz and wondering if their real or not...Anyways o4250 good job you open up a site disscusion.


I dont want to be mean, of course Im going to be though. But you two were the first people that came to mind when I watched that.
yeah i thought the same thing
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: o4250 on January 14, 2006, 05:07:48 PM
Quote from: Honda250ex on January 14, 2006, 04:45:58 PM
Quote from: o4250 on January 14, 2006, 09:30:59 AM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on January 13, 2006, 07:28:55 PM
That video was pure poser.  I've seen some kids at my school with Gold & Silver grilz and wondering if their real or not...Anyways o4250 good job you open up a site disscusion.


I dont want to be mean, of course Im going to be though. But you two were the first people that came to mind when I watched that.

Im going to laugh when you get a busted lip!!


Oh no.

Look out o4250!!!!!!1111 Honda250ex is one bad mother if you know what I mean. You know what I heard about him one time? He once lit a bottle rocket at an empty lot when no one was looking :o ....Look out for him.  8) 8)

Southern4x4

Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 18, 2006, 09:19:21 PM
Quote from: o4250 on January 14, 2006, 05:07:48 PM
Quote from: Honda250ex on January 14, 2006, 04:45:58 PM
Quote from: o4250 on January 14, 2006, 09:30:59 AM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on January 13, 2006, 07:28:55 PM
That video was pure poser.  I've seen some kids at my school with Gold & Silver grilz and wondering if their real or not...Anyways o4250 good job you open up a site disscusion.


I dont want to be mean, of course Im going to be though. But you two were the first people that came to mind when I watched that.

Im going to laugh when you get a busted lip!!


Oh no.

Look out o4250!!!!!!1111 Honda250ex is one bad mother if you know what I mean. You know what I heard about him one time? He once lit a bottle rocket at an empty lot when no one was looking :o ....Look out for him.  8) 8)
also i heard he threw a fit when they didnt have his favorite babrie dolls in stock and he  called them stupid HES VERY SCARY.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com