Now What?

Started by cain73, March 10, 2005, 05:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cain73

Ok so now I'm bored. Anyone else want to argue or debate over some controversial issue ?   Sex, politics, religion ?
Bring It On !  

Relax I'm just kidding
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

CABLEGUY1

Allright Cain,here you go. I think the yellow DS looks better than the red ones. Wanna argue? LOL.

cain73

Now you're picking on my issues ! >:(

 But really that's like saying one shade of perfection is better than another. Like the color of a DS matters...... all the competition says is that they can't tell what color it was anyway since the DS passed them so quick and left em so far behind that all they could think about was how BLUE they were feeling !

(besides we all know the red DS has the super secret go fast technology hidden in the plastic)  ;)

the sad part is that this thread started as a joke that will probably end in "My _________ is faster than you r DS !"  as if it mattered one way or the other. Just wait... there will be mention of a Zilla any second  :o
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

CABLEGUY1


450R_Matt

Is this a private conversation between you DS guys or what?

 ;)    Is this site cool or what?    
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

cain73

Na feel free to join in. We were just discussing how the red DS is faster than the yellow one. :o

Love this site !
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

450R_Matt

Well I think the red DS looks fast just siting still... :o

The yellow reminds me of a school bus or a Cat.Bull Dozer... ;D

Now the Black one.  Thats tight.

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

CABLEGUY1


dreth

i think that due to the diastane crystals and metaphasers that cross section the incorperealheridetiment in the spacetime continium that the yellow one is faster [smiley=dunno.gif]

CABLEGUY1


Chuck_Norris

Quotei think that due to the diastane crystals and metaphasers that cross section the incorperealheridetiment in the spacetime continium that the yellow one is faster [smiley=dunno.gif]

HUH ???

450R_Matt

QuoteOuch.

Im sorry....That aint right...Lord I apolligies for that right there.
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Da_Mtg_Man

QuoteHUH ???

He's talking about the flux capacitor
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Quad32x

All  right.  You  waited  long  enough.  My  zilla  IS  faster  than  both  those  big  fat  sleds !!! ;D   Hey  guys , you  asked  for  it !!! ;D ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

450R_Matt

#14
Quotei think that due to the diastane crystals and metaphasers that cross section the incorperealheridetiment in the spacetime continium that the yellow one is faster [smiley=dunno.gif]

              You need a flux- Capacitor to make time travel possible!!!
1.21 Jig-a-watts  the only thing that can produce that is a bolt of lightning  
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

cain73

Yeah we asked for it but it took a long time to get here..... it must have been riding on a Zilla ! :o ;D

Now I have to set yall straight:
The flux capacitor on the RED DS is more efficient in producing HP due to the warp drive hidden under the seat.

MORE POWER SCOTTY !!! I NEED MORE POWER !!
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Quad32x

#16
Damnit  Jim , Im  a  doctor  not  a  quad  rider !!!! ;D ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

cain73

[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

CAOSPOP

Am I welcome here ?  ;D

 IM here now argue with me...    >:(

cain73

See that's how it works in my life... I don't look for trouble it just finds me on its own !

Jump right in I don't discriminate I can argue with anyone about anything. You can pick the topic but it has to be controversial (like the red vs the yellow DS)
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Thrasher

ooh! sport quads!

lets drag!


I'll connect yer quad to the back of my quad and drag it down the trails!!

;)
 j/k
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

Quad32x

Coors  Light  is  better  than  Miller  Lite ! ;D  
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

CAOSPOP

GREAT TASTE !!!   >:(   >:(   >:(   >:(   >:(

blupits04

Men and there toys! I just have one question??? How is sex controversial? I mean unless your doing it wrong or it's about 2 of the same sex I don't understand. Maybe it's a GUY thang...lol And the YELLOW DS is faster! reds pretty but it's kinda like a traffic light  [smiley=drive.gif]... green go, yellow DS slow down for the red DS had stopped! LOL  :o But seriously ANY color DS is cool  8)
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Old_School

QuoteMen and there toys! I just have one question??? How is sex controversial? I mean unless your doing it wrong or it's about 2 of the same sex I don't understand. Maybe it's a GUY thang...lol And the YELLOW DS is faster! reds pretty but it's kinda like a traffic light  [smiley=drive.gif]... green go, yellow DS slow down for the red DS had stopped! LOL  :o But seriously ANY color DS is cool  8)

I think he's referring to which type of female is the one of choice(i.e. short,tall, fat, skinny, race, hair color, etc.) Or the same sex argument. 2 chicks =  8) 2 dudes = yuck    -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

cain73

That sums up the sex thing, good job  Mark ! 8)
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

stump66

Quotei think that due to the diastane crystals and metaphasers that cross section the incorperealheridetiment in the spacetime continium that the yellow one is faster [smiley=dunno.gif]

 :o  DRETH!! Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?
LMAO
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

cain73

He's definitely got a new job as soon as Star Fleet opens its recruiting station.
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

o4250

Quotei think that due to the diastane crystals and metaphasers that cross section the incorperealheridetiment in the spacetime continium that the yellow one is faster [smiley=dunno.gif]

Thats so great its going in my signature :D

blupits04

LOL ok I guess that's what most guys would say...  Why is it ok for 2 women but wrong for 2 men?? I just wanna know. I think personally they are both gross...You guys know an awful lot about ANYTHING with 4 wheels... There's the next Back to the Future movie for ya....BTTF on QUADS! And if someone would please hurry and come up with a fuel that's made by trash please hurry the Government would have a cow and I bet Osama would come out of hiding! I say the easiest way to get Osama out is to drop every dirty  :-X  baby diaper in all the caves in Iraq! Have Fun! ;D
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

GaryinSeffner

I hate lesbians personally....

But only because thats two less chicks I have a chance with, and God knows I need the odds in my favor with women ;D

and yeah some dirty diapers....the kind where **poop** runs down the leg of the lucky child....that smell would run Osama out of any hole he could get in haha.
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

bluesman

 8)OK ON THE OSAMA THING,I SAY WHEN YOUR TOILET IS PLUGED YOU USE DRANO,SO IF THE HOLES ARE PLUGED I SAY WE USE NAPALM,,,,,, JUST DROP IT DOWN THOSE HOLES...AND MY BLACK AND ORANGE BAJA IS TWICE AS FAST...  LESS FILLING 8)

CABLEGUY1

That rolling candy corn can stay in the shadows with that  tomatoe on wheels while my big banana gets all the attention. LOL.

cain73

Candy Corn  LOL!
That is appropriate it I can explain the reasons for the colors of the DS:

Orange/Black = Candy Corn = for kids, the slowest version

Yellow = Yellow - a metaphor for fear = for those too afraid to go fast

Red = Caution! = Be careful this is the fastest thing made! Be careful while passing those slow pokes riding candy corn and bananas !! ;D
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

blupits04

lol you guys are hilarious!  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] thing about lesbians...It's usually the girls that are so ugly they couldn't get a guy, so Gary be lucky you could have a woman who can grow a beard and mustache better than you! I'm a Tom Boy I love getting dirty and working outside and just having fun, But I know my limits! And I know what guys are for heck I have 3 kids!!!  But these lesbians that go out and are more manly then most men I know "Do you really wanna have one of those to pick from?" lol That's just wrong! [smiley=stooges.gif]
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com