Monday ride

Started by Da_Mtg_Man, January 14, 2006, 10:56:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da_Mtg_Man

Anyone on the west coast riding on Monday? I'd like to check out Northport if anyone is going.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

susieblazer



  No that is a regular work day............ :-\
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Da_Mtg_Man

lol.... I figured some people might be off due to it being MLK.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

susieblazer



  I wish, but it isn't considered a holiday by my place of employment , lucky to get the other 13 in the year.................... :-\ have fun ......lol
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Chillinthemost

I'd like to but after the beating I gave my body at the FTR race today I'll be lucky to get out of bed tomorrow.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

T2

Ok I want to ride tommorow, were are we going? I dont see any tracks open tommorow. I all ready looked up Bithlo, and Paxtrax no luck. :(
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Chillinthemost on January 15, 2006, 06:13:54 PM
I'd like to but after the beating I gave my body at the FTR race today I'll be lucky to get out of bed tomorrow.

C,mon old man, We'll take the Utes and the Rhino and cruise around your area for a while. I don't know what's down there and I'm sure you do.  ;)

Tony, My Foreman doesn't do to good on the track.  ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Da_Mtg_Man

I guess this means that no one on the west coast is riding? Where is everyone? C'mon.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

NPRVinson

I wish I would have seen your thread over the weekend, I could have taken today off. Maybe next time.

wilburz

I have the day off, but saddly I am on the east coast in west palm beach. Next time I am up by Brooksville I will get ahold of ya. You live near there?
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: wilburz on January 16, 2006, 09:46:26 AM
I have the day off, but saddly I am on the east coast in west palm beach. Next time I am up by Brooksville I will get ahold of ya. You live near there?

I'm about an hr south of there. Let me know when you head over and we'll try to get together.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

mrbones

I just read this note. I'm going to Croom today. Anyone else going?
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com