CROOM video posted made by MRBONES

Started by mrbones, January 13, 2006, 10:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

mrbones

Oh yeah, thanks to all those who were in it. Whoever you are?! If you recognize yourself, drop a line here.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Yamaha72

for some reason none of the videos work for me????
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

eric

hmmm.... worked  fine for me? Thanks Mr. Bones  ;D

gery350

real nice.
we gotta make atrip out there.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

mrbones

Quote from: Yamaha72 on January 13, 2006, 10:40:05 PM
for some reason none of the videos work for me????

Do you have Media Player 9 or higher installed?
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

mrbones

BUMP>

I know it's long and some people will hate the music, but I still like the footage.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Numkut

The music makes it tough to get pumped up but good vid! I like them banshee guys, I couldn't beleive how well they wheelies through them sand whoops. I beleive I saw paddle tires though.
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

The Quad FaJa

Liked the movie....just had to turn it down....oh my ears!!! J/K
-Paul

2 rut

98 f150 3in w/305-70-17's    
05 big bear
02 lakota  
2 kids on my weekends 
and a mortgage

FishaHallic

Hey. I liked the music   8) and the video was great also.   I quess my aging is starting to  show  ;D.

RaptItUp