CONGRESS PASSED IT!!!!

Started by stump66, March 11, 2005, 04:42:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stump66

Thanks for your support of the Recreational Trails Program (RTP) and the Transportation Equity Act!
H.R. 3 passed the House of Representatives yesterday 417-9.  ARRA wants to thank the thousands of members who wrote to their Representatives!  The Senate is likely to begin debate on its version of the transportation bill after the Easter recess.  Get your comments ready; we'll let you know when debate has begun so you can submit them to your Senators.
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Qdawg76

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

MotoMike


Thrasher

damn, beat me to the post!

ARRA wants to keep you up to date on the progress of the Transportation Equity Act, H.R. 3.  This act distributes funds from the federal gasoline tax to various programs, including the Recreational Trails Program (RTP).  Last year, the bill made it to a conference between the House and Senate, but stalled there.  In this Congress, the bill passed the House of Representatives on March 10th, and ARRA is pleased to report that funding for RTP in the bill is $380 million over the next four years.  This comes from the gasoline taxes you pay at the pump—for your off-road motorcycle or ATV, your snowmobile or 4x4.

ARRA thanks all those who wrote to their Representatives in support of RTP and H.R. 3.  The Senate will begin debate on this legislation after the Easter recess.  ARRA will keep all registered supporters posted and let you know when it is time to start writing to your Senators
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

CAOSPOP

Man thats awesome folks. I was having trouble becoming a member I never recieved my conformation email with the temp. password ? email info plz.

VelociRaptor350

'05 Raptor 350
Its Slow but it Handles

www.YFM350Central.com

Chuck_Norris

 [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] one for the good guys

customrubicon

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

Ida_Mann

So am I to understand that Florida got about 1.9M for recreational trails?

great, gives them more money to move forward with the trailsystem they want to do instead of having the forest open like it is now.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

B-man

QuoteSo am I to understand that Florida got about 1.9M for recreational trails?

great, gives them more money to move forward with the trailsystem they want to do instead of having the forest open like it is now.

Id@

exactly   :'(
YZ 490  "Yellow Jacket"

warrior123


Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."